• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EndGamers [US Division \\ Recruiting]

EndGamers

Survivor
Reaction score
• 1. Age: 15
• 2. In-game name: Medzha
• 3. Wins / Games played: 242 / 1149 (Ruined due to scrims in Eternity)
• 4. Your Skype (PM if needed): medzhahd
• 5. Why are you applying for this particular clan: I love the way it is constructed and how organized it is. This clan looks like it will be a great home for me.
• 6. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): I'm great at pvp. I know how to communicate. I can be very active and loyal.
• 7. How active are you: I play minecraft everyday from 12:00 pm to 3:00 am
• 8. Do you meet the requirements: No
• 9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: I don't have 300 wins but I did have a 1/4.4 ration until I joined Eternity. We scrimmed everyday for like 6 hours a day and so it kind ruined my ratio.
• 10. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : I have been in a couple of clan and know call outs, choke points, and routes on almost every clan battles map.
• 11. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): Defensive
(b) Your weaknesses: Bows
(c) Your strengths: F/S and Block Hitting
• 12. Any additional information: None
13. I, [William or Medzha] will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.
You have been accepted as a member.
Will be added to the group soon.
Please add + contact me ( kurismahh ) on skype.

iFaking

Tribute
Reaction score
• 1. Age:eek:k its 14
• 2. In-game name: its FakingPay
• 3. Wins / Games played: 66/583 its so bad ;/
• 4. Your Skype (PM if needed): ehcch0426
• 5. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because you asked me rexorz xd
• 6. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): I DONT KNOW XD
• 7. How active are you: yes xD
• 8. Do you meet the requirements: NO
• 9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: i dont know :/
• 10. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : nope,
I have not had clans
• 11. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): strategic defensive
(b) Your weaknesses:
underwater fights and I speak better Spanish than English
(c) Your strengths: F&S, fishing rod and bow
• 12. Any additional information: hi xD
13. I, FakingPay will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.

I can leave the clan when I want?

My Ping :)

Last edited:

ast

Tribute
Reaction score
• 1. Age: I sound like im 17 but im 13
• 2. In-game name: Bookshelf_
• 3. Wins / Games played: 107/444
• 4. Your Skype (PM if needed): Chandler Viers
• 5. Why are you applying for this particular clan: i feel like this is a good well put together clan
• 6. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): Because Im a fair well put together player
• 7. How active are you: pretty active
• 8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO just barly
• 9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: you add me on Skype :p
• 10. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : ive been in many clans trying to find a long term
• 11. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): a little of both (stick in groups)
(b) Your weaknesses: boat fights
(c) Your strengths: fns,rod and teams
• 12. Any additional information: my irl name is chandler plz call me that
13. I, [Bookshelf_or Chandler] will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.

EndGamers

Survivor
Reaction score
• 1. Age: I sound like im 17 but im 13
• 2. In-game name: Bookshelf_
• 3. Wins / Games played: 107/444
• 4. Your Skype (PM if needed): Chandler Viers
• 5. Why are you applying for this particular clan: i feel like this is a good well put together clan
• 6. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): Because Im a fair well put together player
• 7. How active are you: pretty active
• 8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO just barly
• 9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: you add me on Skype :p
• 10. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : ive been in many clans trying to find a long term
• 11. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): a little of both (stick in groups)
(b) Your weaknesses: boat fights
(c) Your strengths: fns,rod and teams
• 12. Any additional information: my irl name is chandler plz call me that
13. I, [Bookshelf_or Chandler] will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.
Congrats! You have been accepted into #EndGamers! Contact me on skype so we cant talk :D

JagMasterPVP_

Spectator
Reaction score

IGN:JagMasterPVP_
wins:31
played:403 some i hade to go so probably like 350 games total.
Well im applying because my freind wants me to be in this clan with him.
You should accept me because ive been playing minecraft for 2 years and ive gotten to know bassicly erry thing in the game!
Well lets just say i am active bye.... FOOTBALL FUTBALL SOCCERBALL TENNIS FISHING TREDMILL(Im trying to lose weight)
Yes I am requirment blah blah .... english i shall speak.
my last clan experiance didnt last long me and my freinds thought....
My play style is really Deffencive and offencive in someways...I need to work on 360 bows and fns.I,Nicholas Corsten will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.

EndGamers

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN:JagMasterPVP_
wins:31
played:403 some i hade to go so probably like 350 games total.
Well im applying because my freind wants me to be in this clan with him.
You should accept me because ive been playing minecraft for 2 years and ive gotten to know bassicly erry thing in the game!
Well lets just say i am active bye.... FOOTBALL FUTBALL SOCCERBALL TENNIS FISHING TREDMILL(Im trying to lose weight)
Yes I am requirment blah blah .... english i shall speak.
my last clan experiance didnt last long me and my freinds thought....
My play style is really Deffencive and offencive in someways...I need to work on 360 bows and fns.I,Nicholas Corsten will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.
You will be set as a trial member, your stats on mcsg are not so good but we will see how you play and what impression you make

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci