• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ender pearls in tier 3 chests?

xlandar

Spectator
Reaction score
i think i agree with lemacderp, people could teleport to inaccessible places and camp for most of the game, sometimes forcing d-match. it could get quite boring

p.s. hi der brudda!

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
i think i agree with lemacderp, people could teleport to inaccessible places and camp for most of the game, sometimes forcing d-match. it could get quite boring

p.s. hi der brudda!
you mah bro. you supposed to be supportive :( i thought you liked the idea
also i wouldnt force the D, it would stall it :p

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I think ender pearls are good as a sponsor item, but I guess I wouldn't mind them in tier 3's.
True. Tier 3's are hard to find anyway so you would have to get lucky. People get sponsored them all the time when I play. I just don't want MCSG to become like RPMX13's servers...

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
True. Tier 3's are hard to find anyway so you would have to get lucky. People get sponsored them all the time when I play. I just don't want MCSG to become like RPMX13's servers...
they won't. We're not gonna have to pay to play :)

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
they won't. We're not gonna have to pay to play :)
True. But that's not what I meant. :p I meant like diamond Armour iron swords and enderpearls in every chest. I know they won't but I just putting that out there.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I dislike this idea, ender pearls are already an item that can be achieved by sponsoring, we don't need more. Ender pearls make it easy for people to get into impossible places on the map and camping/hiding there, making games take forever.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting."
???
But it hasn't been a month o.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci