• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Your ingame name : xGGw10X

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : gregzw10

3. Nickname/Name (What do you want us to call you) : Gregor

4. How old are you? : 69

5. Where are you from? : Scotland (Not the horrible parts, like where Kezo lives xD jks)

6. Do you have donator? If so, which one? : NO

7. How many wins do you have? Include Hive wins if you want to : 143 overall I rly gud doe

8. How many games have you played? : 1440+ i pay ult ez u scrub tet usd tu gut scraped

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Stunning with fishing rods on the lower ground and sword strafing and 180 fns's

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : teams, hackers etc. Hehuehuehue Boi

11. What type of player would you say you are? : An offensive who loves to hard have challenges.

12. What clans have you been in previously? : #RebelsEU & US, #ForgottenEU & US, butt i lev coz da wer tu scriby

13. Have you played with any members of the clan before? : mango, alien, wombat and I've talked to magnus b4 used to b great friends with Nathan but now he doesn't talk to me. ;c

14. How much do you play? Everday but sometimes my pc shuts down at certain times, but Ik when I have to go!

15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because I lik de plars init fam nd i tink ut gud ;D

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score

5. Where are you from? : Scotland (Not the horrible parts, like where Kezo lives xD jks)

7. How many wins do you have? Include Hive wins if you want to : 143 overall I rly gud doe

8. How many games have you played? : 1440+ i pay ult ez u scrub tet usd tu gut scraped

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Stunning with fishing rods on the lower ground and sword strafing and 180 fns's

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : teams, hackers etc. Hehuehuehue Boi

11. What type of player would you say you are? : An offensive who loves to hard have challenges.

12. What clans have you been in previously? : #RebelsEU & US, #ForgottenEU & US, butt i lev coz da wer tu scriby

13. Have you played with any members of the clan before? : mango, alien, wombat and I've talked to magnus b4 used to b great friends with Nathan but now he doesn't talk to me. ;c

14. How much do you play? Everday but sometimes my pc shuts down at certain times, but Ik when I have to go!

15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because I lik de plars init fam nd i tink ut gud ;D
I weccomend the amount of wam

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

I have no idea who you are. Put some efford in your application insted. Apply again. For now you are declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci