• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : PM please.
3. Nickname/Name : Tom.
4. Age : 13
5. Where are you from : UK
6. Do you have donator : I have Iron, might get Gold.
7. How many wins: 202
8. How many games played : 1500 (Trial if so, I'm better than my wins.)
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : My strengths are 1v1 scenario's e.g. FnS, fishing rod, bow etc.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I need to work on my fishing rod a tiny, incy wincy bit ;).
11. What type of player would you say you are : I am more offensive, I play better under pressure.
12. What clans have you been in previously: #Silent V2, #Ghost and #ElusiveGamers
13. What is your favorite map : mmmm, Holiday resort!
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : I have played with Alien, and against shauny in a CW
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : This looks like an awesome clan, I know some players from experience and they are beast!
I think I could bring some skill to this clan, but I think I will learn a thing or two as well :D

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : My strengths are 1v1 scenario's e.g. FnS, fishing rod, bow etc.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I need to work on my fishing rod a tiny, incy wincy bit ;).
11. What type of player would you say you are : I am more offensive, I play better under pressure.
12. What clans have you been in previously: #Silent V2, #Ghost and #ElusiveGamers
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : I have played with Alien, and against shauny in a CW
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : This looks like an awesome clan, I know some players from experience and they are beast!
I think I could bring some skill to this clan, but I think I will learn a thing or two as well :D
You have been declined.

ALA4EVER

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN : ALA4EVER
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : iulian.ala4ever
3. Nickname/Name : Iulian
5. Where are you from : Romania
6. Do you have donator : No,i don't have,but i want to buy gold donor.
7. How many wins: 116
8. How many games played : 925
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Quick Fns And fishing rod
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I get panic if someone attack me,But i can kill him.
11. What type of player would you say you are : Messi
12. What clans have you been in previously:No one.
13. What is your favorite map : Holiday Resort
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before :Nope
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because,this is a nice clan and I love good members,etc.

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN : ALA4EVER
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : iulian.ala4ever
3. Nickname/Name : Iulian
5. Where are you from : Romania
6. Do you have donator : No,i don't have,but i want to buy gold donor.
7. How many wins: 116
8. How many games played : 925
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Quick Fns And fishing rod
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I get panic if someone attack me,But i can kill him.
11. What type of player would you say you are : Messi
12. What clans have you been in previously:No one.
13. What is your favorite map : Holiday Resort
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before :Nope
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because,this is a nice clan and I love good members,etc.
You have been declined.

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
You have been declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci