• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
i stoped respecting cheeze after he left the first time :) slippy started being an arsehole to me.. anyway good to have known you :) bye <3
Me and Ross wanted to try out new things. We made our own clan. There was their own choices to follow or not.

Reaction score
1. IGN : Communistic Puppy / old acc: MonsterLetsPlays ( now used by a friend)
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Sleib got me
3. Nickname/Name : Chris / Christian
4. Age : 15
5. Where are you from : Tschermanie
6. Do you have donator : I m shining like a gold diamond
7. How many wins: combined around 300
8. How many games played : Not bad stats on CommunisticPuppy, really bad stats on MLP ( friends OP ;_;)
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Sword Combo's, and setting FnS
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : When I'm under pressure i can be Good in PvP ( doesn't happen often ), Dodging FnS , Bow but I'm improving alot
11. What type of player would you say you are : I'm a calmed player looking for something new, since my only real clan was TeamSypher
12. What clans have you been in previously: TeamSypher and Guardians but I had a dispute with rexmanx
13. What is your favorite map : Sounds crazy but: Vida Cova, TSG2, Valleyside
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Sleib, shauny, Andiii
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because I want to get to know something new, and what would be better to join a new clan when you wanna make new friends, I got lots of friends here. plis accept me c:

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN : Communistic Puppy / old acc: MonsterLetsPlays ( now used by a friend)
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Sleib got me
3. Nickname/Name : Chris / Christian
4. Age : 15
5. Where are you from : Tschermanie
6. Do you have donator : I m shining like a gold diamond
7. How many wins: combined around 300
8. How many games played : Not bad stats on CommunisticPuppy, really bad stats on MLP ( friends OP ;_;)
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Sword Combo's, and setting FnS
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : When I'm under pressure i can be Good in PvP ( doesn't happen often ), Dodging FnS , Bow but I'm improving alot
11. What type of player would you say you are : I'm a calmed player looking for something new, since my only real clan was TeamSypher
12. What clans have you been in previously: TeamSypher and Guardians but I had a dispute with rexmanx
13. What is your favorite map : Sounds crazy but: Vida Cova, TSG2, Valleyside
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Sleib, shauny, Andiii
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because I want to get to know something new, and what would be better to join a new clan when you wanna make new friends, I got lots of friends here. plis accept me c:
Accepted as Member

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN : TahsinRahman is my current account, my old account is jonbon0209 but I gave it to my friend because he needed it and he got donator on it.
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : xpro_gamert
3. Nickname/Name : Tahsin or xPro or TR Guy
4. Age : 13
5. Where are you from : UK
6. Do you have donator : I do not have donator
7. How many wins: 1
8. How many games played : 150
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I am fairly good with short range and long range bow shots, I am also pretty good with a finishing rod and I can block and hit pretty well.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : People who have a better weapon than me and people who can use flint and steel properly.
11. What type of player would you say you are : I am nice, friendly and outgoing.
12. What clans have you been in previously: I have been in #TeamCreeper, BerserkLegacy and TheAvengers
13. What is your favorite map : Survival Games 4, Valleyside, Holiday Resort, Fortune Island and Moonbase.
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : I have played with gamerpro98 who is a trial member, I believe.
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join Emperors because I have been looking for an MCSG Clan for about a week now and never found a good one with nice people until now. I am also fairly good at pvp but my mcsg stats arent really good because I got a new account and I used to get quite a lot of connection problems sometimes. I have now upgraded my internet and got a new computer so my performance has increased a lot. Trust me, I can show you my skills and you will be surprised. I am also very sensible but I do like to have a laugh and have fun when it's time to.

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN : TahsinRahman is my current account, my old account is jonbon0209 but I gave it to my friend because he needed it and he got donator on it.
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I am fairly good with short range and long range bow shots, I am also pretty good with a finishing rod and I can block and hit pretty well.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : People who have a better weapon than me and people who can use flint and steel properly.
11. What type of player would you say you are : I am nice, friendly and outgoing.
12. What clans have you been in previously: I have been in #TeamCreeper, BerserkLegacy and TheAvengers
13. What is your favorite map : Survival Games 4, Valleyside, Holiday Resort, Fortune Island and Moonbase.
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : I have played with gamerpro98 who is a trial member, I believe.
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join Emperors because I have been looking for an MCSG Clan for about a week now and never found a good one with nice people until now. I am also fairly good at pvp but my mcsg stats arent really good because I got a new account and I used to get quite a lot of connection problems sometimes. I have now upgraded my internet and got a new computer so my performance has increased a lot. Trust me, I can show you my skills and you will be surprised. I am also very sensible but I do like to have a laugh and have fun when it's time to.
You have been declined.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
i stoped respecting cheeze after he left the first time :) slippy started being an arsehole to me.. anyway good to have known you :) bye <3
Can you pm me and tell me what you mean? I don't remember purposely ever being a jerk to you, especially seeing as I wasn't active with the clan in recent weeks due to my exams.

Snakester

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN : SnakesterMC and snakester88

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : snakester88

3. Nickname/Name : Scott or Snake

5. Where are you from : Scotland

6. Do you have donator : nah d00d

7. How many wins: 90+

8. How many games played : Dunz know

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I am good with a Flint n Steel because I use it too kill
hackers or anyone really. I use it to weaken my opponents that have better stuff or any stuff at all to kill them. I also believe I am good with a sword by strafing and Criting the other people and also I get an advantage with my rod!
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Bow kinda
11. What type of player would you say you are : A 7/10 payer
12. What clans have you been in previously: My own a bad clan.
13. What is your favorite map : Survival Games 4 I have a good route and it is good for PvP
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Vestregutten ImNissen and Simeon

15. Why do you want to join Emperors : I know my stats look bad but I am a decent Hive
player and have some good experience on MCSG

Hope this can change your mind <3

Thank you for reading - Snake :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your old account isn't jonbon0209 it's the account of a good friend of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci