• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a PvP clan, and we have recently had a clan war against you with a different clan, and your skills didn't show. Sorry, but your statement didn't make us change our mind.
I Can buff up your thread. Just pls 1v1 me on any pvp server... I think i really deserve a chance.

Veertix

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN : gamerpro98
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : danminesminecraft
3. Nickname/Name : Dan
4. Age : 12
5. Where are you from : Poland, but i speak sexy English
6. Do you have donator : yes ( iron )
7. How many wins:154
8. How many games played :1219 ( around 850 has been played on my own laptop with 25 fps )
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Sword and Rod : I am good in sword fights and i can use the Fishing Rod to my advantage.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Short range bow shots
11. What type of player would you say you are : Not too offensive, not too defensive
12. What clans have you been in previously : Guardians
13. What is your favorite map : Lobby Games, Demon's Breeze, SG4, SG Highway etc
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before :Yes, shaunypie and cheezedoodles ( Endgamers )
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join Emperors because one of my best friends on skype is in this clan and it seems like a great clan for me :) !

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN : gamerpro98
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : danminesminecraft
3. Nickname/Name : Dan
4. Age : 12
5. Where are you from : Poland, but i speak sexy English
6. Do you have donator : yes ( iron )
7. How many wins:154
8. How many games played :1219 ( around 850 has been played on my own laptop with 25 fps )
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Sword and Rod : I am good in sword fights and i can use the Fishing Rod to my advantage.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Short range bow shots
11. What type of player would you say you are : Not too offensive, not too defensive
12. What clans have you been in previously : Guardians
13. What is your favorite map : Lobby Games, Demon's Breeze, SG4, SG Highway etc
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before :Yes, shaunypie and cheezedoodles ( Endgamers )
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join Emperors because one of my best friends on skype is in this clan and it seems like a great clan for me :) !
You have been accepted for TRIAL. I know you are a good PvPer, and I know how good your potential is because of your stats. Interact with us on our temporary TeamSpeak3: anarchy.voiceserver.me

S14dden

Platinum
Reaction score
hehe i thouth better out of you guys... this shows how much you dont care about people. your just a traitor clan made up of people who simply thouth they should screw up a clan that gave you guys respect. sad to see this happen cheeze your a rly greedy sad moron you know.you left our clan twice first time they let u in this time you take 2 other members with u lel...

Last edited:

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
hehe i thouth better out of you guys... this shows how much you dont care about people. your just a traitor clan made up of people who simply thouth they should bunnies up a clan that gave you guys respect. sad to see this happen cheeze your a rly sick bunnies you know.you left our clan twice first time they let u in this time u take 2 other members with you Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom sad idiot. </3
ok but tem

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
hehe i thouth better out of you guys... this shows how much you dont care about people. your just a traitor clan made up of people who simply thouth they should screw up a clan that gave you guys respect. sad to see this happen cheeze your a rly greedy sad moron you know.you left our clan twice first time they let u in this time you take 2 other members with u lel...
Everyone has been through this experience. We haven't left the clan screwed up, and it was because we wanted new opportunities.

S14dden

Platinum
Reaction score
Evreyone wants new "opportunities" but when you couldn't care less about people that show you respect it's simply sad. Im not angry at cheeze or slippy i knew this was gonna happen some time soon but im angry at you shauny i didnt expect it from you..

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN : _Simeon
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : simeon.sulc
3. Nickname/Name : Simeon
4. Age : 12 :/
5. Where are you from : England
6. Do you have donator : No
7. How many wins: 102
8. How many games played : 309
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : The bow, i land 70-90% of my shots :)
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : FnS, I used to be good with it, now I just keep getting worse. ._.
11. What type of player would you say you are : Tactical, always thinking.
12. What clans have you been in previously Atrox, never done an MCSG clan battle though.
13. What is your favorite map : sg4
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : I'm good friends with the owners.
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : ^ Good friends with the owners and I want to get better :)

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Evreyone wants new "opportunities" but when you couldn't care less about people that show you respect it's simply sad. Im not angry at cheeze or slippy i knew this was gonna happen some time soon but im angry at you shauny i didnt expect it from you..
Can we stop the flame pls. It's no real difference because they left, I left too. What is the real difference, we all left but you are taking it out on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci