• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN : Exilius_, shaunypie.
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : ExiliusMC
3. Nickname/Name : Shauny, Nathan, TemPls, Hacker.
4. Age : 11
5. Where are you from : Cambridgeshire.
6. Do you have donator : I do on shaunypoo, but it will soon be transferred to Exilius.
7. How many wins: Like, 1015 on shaunypie, 48 on Exilius.
8. How many games played : 3760 with shaunypie, 94 for Exilius.
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : FnS, you and Ches both have experience c: The rod doe.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Water fights and bows, ish.
11. What type of player would you say you are : Aggressive all the way.
12. What clans have you been in previously : TheSlayerz, InfernoElite, PenguinSquad, Generals and EndGamers are the main few.
13. What is your favourite map : Valleyside, frikkin luv it.
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Yes, I have been in a clan with you both. And aliennn
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : Cuz yolo rite

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN : Exilius_, shaunypie.
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : ExiliusMC
3. Nickname/Name : Shauny, Nathan, TemPls, Hacker.
4. Age : 11
5. Where are you from : Cambridgeshire.
6. Do you have donator : I do on shaunypoo, but it will soon be transferred to Exilius.
7. How many wins: Like, 1015 on shaunypie, 48 on Exilius.
8. How many games played : 3760 with shaunypie, 94 for Exilius.
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : FnS, you and Ches both have experience c: The rod doe.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Water fights and bows, ish.
11. What type of player would you say you are : Aggressive all the way.
12. What clans have you been in previously : TheSlayerz, InfernoElite, PenguinSquad, Generals and EndGamers are the main few.
13. What is your favourite map : Valleyside, frikkin luv it.
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Yes, I have been in a clan with you both. And aliennn
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : Cuz yolo rite
You have been accepted as Elite

Signing

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN : Signing
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Funnytoffi
3. Nickname/Name : Emil
4. Age : 15
5. Where are you from : Norway
6. Do you have donator : No
7. How many wins: 470
8. How many games played : 3605, my stats are terrible. I started MCSG late August 2012, and was a complete noob back then.
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Bow, most likely. Although I might be a bit rusty with it, as I just started again.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I'm not good with fishing rod, nor FnS
11. What type of player would you say you are : I'm a tactical player and I often make plans for the game. For example when I see a big, stacked team, I try to split them up and trap them etc. I'm also a defensive player, and I will listen to the leader's orders.
12. What clans have you been in previously : ElusiveGamers, but I didn't feel like I fit in with the members there.
13. What is your favorite map : Chernobyl 2015, since my brother showed me a really good route on that map.
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : No, not as I can remember. My brother, Zinc, told me about this clan. He said I should apply, and he might apply one day as well.
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : This looks like a really good clan, and since it's new, I'd love to be there from the beginning. My pvp skill would probably improve after time if I play with you. I'm trying to be as active as possible, to get rid of my rustyness. My brother is also helping me a bit, and he've learned me a few tactics.

I've been gone for about a year now. I just started again, and that's why I'm a bit rusty. My brother is training me up again, so I'll hopefully get better soon. I do respect your decisions, but please don't deny me before testing me. Thanks :)

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN :ImNissen
2. Skype name(If private PM us) :you have it
3. Nickname/Name :Erling
4. Age :16
5. Where are you from :noreg
6. Do you have donator :diamond
7. How many wins:too little
8. How many games played too many
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) :sanders connection
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : chez
11. What type of player would you say you are :defensive. And offensive in some situations
12. What clans have you been in previously: revolutionize hellfire UnTalented
13. What is your favorite map : vallyside or chernobyl
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : yus
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? Awesum clen

Battey

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN :ImNissen
2. Skype name(If private PM us) :you have it
3. Nickname/Name :Erling
4. Age :16
5. Where are you from :noreg
6. Do you have donator :diamond
7. How many wins:too little
8. How many games played too many
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) :sanders connection
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : chez
11. What type of player would you say you are :defensive. And offensive in some situations
12. What clans have you been in previously: revolutionize hellfire UnTalented
13. What is your favorite map : vallyside or chernobyl
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : yus
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? Awesum clen
BatBac aproves and recomends!

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN : Duncanbh
2. Skype name(If private PM us) :Duncan.dempsey
3. Nickname/Name : Duncan
4. Age : 13
5. Where are you from : United States but i play on eu with friends
6. Do you have donator : no
7. How many wins: 108 ik its not enough but check my skill out.
8. How many games played : 1000+
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : FnS Against teams and regular players, Fishing Rod almost every fight.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): Bows, Closed area fights
11. What type of player would you say you are : A funny and serious while fighting player.
12. What clans have you been in previously: #Vector
13. What is your favorite map: Valleyside Univ.
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yes i have in a clan war.
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because i really like the skills you guys have and really want to be in a clan with some nice active players that will really want to talk and play with me daily.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN : Vestregutten
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : zlatten17
3. Nickname/Name : Thomas, Ves, Vestre or something
4. Age : 16 almost 17
5. Where are you from : Norway
6. Do you have donator : No, but i'm wondering about buying one
7. How many wins: 58
8. How many games played : 250+
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : If i'm gonna say what makes me win games on mcsg it must be that i'm feeling good at taking out teams of 2 if they're not soo good, i'm also good at getting fish rod combos and hit people with it. I'm also practicing a lot of f&s and cobweb now for the time and have been trying the "pro" thing on Hive. Where you are jumping from a high place and placing the cobweb without dying. :) I'm also good at strafing and decent at getting critical hits. I can also blockhit if i need too. I have a good route on almost every map too and are looking on Youtubers where they go to get new alternatives routes and to be better. I'm also good at being both defensive and offensive. I also have a lot of experience with teaming by having a clan on Hive which is dead now. I'm also good with the bow, not so good on 1v1 with the bow, but when i'm chasing a guy i'm good at getting hits.
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : My pvp weakness are that i got a bad pc, going to buy a new one soon, i don't have the best connection too, but we're getting a new one in the next months. You can also name the main reasons like teams of 3 and more and hackers! I'm also a bit bad in water fight which is something i practice on. I can also be a bit to offensive sometimes and think that i'm better then the player i meet so i may go too hard into the fight and lose. I am also a bit new to the maps so i don't have too much routes on the maps which can be a bit bad if many people goes my route.
11. What type of player would you say you are : I will say that i am a allround player, don't actually know to explain it
12. What clans have you been in previously : Trial in Endgamers and member in Hellfire
13. What is your favorite map : My favorite map is Avaricia or Survival Games Highway. Hard choice :)
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Yes some of them :)
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : I know by my wins that i don't look so good, but i hope you will at least give me a trial if you think i see a bit good. I wanna join this clan because it's one of the best clans on Mcsg and i will probably get better as a teamer and as a player. I will also get new friends, new routes and get a lot of new memories. I will also try to be as active as possibly and play a lot more MCSG. I also have some friends in here and also many people i have been hearing good things about. I also got both Skype and Teamspeak. I also have a lot of experience by playing sg and will call myself for a good pvper. Some of you may know me, some of me not. I hope you take your time to read my apply, like i think you will do and then i'm looking forward to an answer. <3

Shy_ImpacT

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN : Shy_ImpacT
2. Skype name(If private PM us) :mrgstick69
3. Nickname/Name : alex shy
4. Age :13
5. Where are you from : england
6. Do you have donator : gold
7. How many wins:342
8. How many games played :1369
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) :im good with flint and still i can block hit i can be good with a bow im ok witha fishing rod
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) :water fights
11. What type of player would you say you are : i would say i am more of a deference player but i can attack when need be
12. What clans have you been in previously silent v2 twerkies were only my i liked and felt happy in
13. What is your favorite map : um maybe icarus or sg4
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : yes i with teamed with one of my friends and we 2v2'ed thegamerscottie and his team mate and we won with both 8 hearts so yh
15. Why do you want to join Emperors : it seems like a very good clan with very good players in
ps:i know people call me a clan hopper but i havent found the right clan for me and i think this might be the one (if i get accepted)

Last edited:

KingBaccTheIII

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: KingDerpTheIII
2. Skype name: You got me Ross <3
3. Nickname/Name: Sydney or The Bacca From The Trees.
4. Age: 13.
5. Where are you from : United States of Ameeeeeerica.
6. Do you have donator : Nah G.
7. How many wins: Uhh, like 4? xD
8. How many games played : About 80ish
9. PvP Strengths: FnS: I am very good at placing Flint and Steel due to my fast clicking, and it usually helps me out in bad situations, being most helpful in team fights. Bows; I have efficient bow accuracy and I can lock my opponents down into a bow lockdown very well. Rods; I can use my rods to strafe around people very well in big open areas. My rod also helps me kill people in a better way without losing as much health.
10. PvP Weaknesses: Water fights; My opponents can get under me very well and hit me multiple times, which gets me very low and I usually have a very bad time of recovering from that. Bow spammers; I have a
11. What type of player would you say you are: I would say I am a defensive player because I usually focus on armour and on not losing health rather than just jumping in and killing them.
12. What clans have you been in previously: Noooone :'c
13. What is your favorite map: Solar Frost because I have a very well placed route and I know my way around the map. I also like how the map is built because I am also quite good at Ice PvP.
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yep, Slippyyyyy <3
15. Why do you want to join Emperors: Everyone in the clan are purrrty cool and it'll be fun to be in an MCSG clan for the first time. I'm also in the same clan with Slippy and cheese on Hive c: I also think it'll be fun to have inter clan wars and clan wars in an MCSG clan.

Thanks for reading big boiiiiiiis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci