• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperors

Survivor
Reaction score
Now I am seriously confused...
Do you, or do you not want a clan war?
Хотите срозиться?
In case you understand Russian better than English.
No , we don't. I'll consider it in the future. But before I leave off this conversation I would like to say something and I'm not saying it to be a d*ck. Ok so , I see you being a little rude on clan threads. I have nothing against any members of Exotic or the clan itself , I just kinda get annoyed when I see you acting the way you do. So can I just ask why?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't quite understand what you mean by "thx" in response to "so clan war, or what?", but I don't know who you sure so kthxbaigodie.
I have recieved some comments about you harassing people, like on this thread.
Example:
Would you like to lose to fight #Exotic? If so, please add inconceivable81 on Skype.
May I ask if you stop doing this immideatly? Thanks. If you do not stop, I will take action towards you. This applies on every clan thread you write on.

Reaction score
Would you like to lose to fight #Exotic? If so, please add inconceivable81 on Skype.
Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with you, you used to be cocky, but now you are just barging about your clan being the "best of the best". If you think that any clan is going to agree on fighting #Exotic if you say this, then you have something wrong with your brain.
Thing of what you're saying, and even more, one of the clans are going to fight you and are going to win against you, what are you going to say? "gg well played?" from all the clans wars that I saw you and your clan participating in, this isn't the case. Would it just really hurt you to say something normal and not offensive for once? would it? or the amount of cockiness that you have inside you is to hard to do so?
EDIT: I saw what you said in Cove about you asking to fight any clan but #Ghost, so don't try to come with anything against it. Fag.
EDIT 2: Here is the screenshot, if you are still going to be ignorant
http://prntscr.com/2s6ib4

Last edited:

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
You are actually the most cocky guy I have met. Look at our roster, look at yours. No offense to your clan, but ours has had more experience, and more tactical players. Do you think clans are going to want a clan war if you are being cocky, and making them look bad? Imagine if someone from #Rebels came up to you and said "Would you like to lose to, I mean, fight #Rebels?" You would think they are being cocky and arrogant. That is exactly what you are doing.

Reaction score
You are actually the most cocky guy I have met. Look at our roster, look at yours. No offense to your clan, but ours has had more experience, and more tactical players. Do you think clans are going to want a clan war if you are being cocky, and making them look bad? Imagine if someone from #Rebels came up to you and said "Would you like to lose to, I mean, fight #Rebels?" You would think they are being cocky and arrogant. That is exactly what you are doing.
I left him a word that sums up in my opinion who he is, just gotta highlight the last sentence ;)

TheAnimal

Spectator
Reaction score
2v2 clan battle against CroatianDudez right now? We are new and we'd like to test each other, we're not bad, but we're not the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci