• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elusive [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Give me a reason of why I got denied :) Then I will accept my denial, because right now, the denial seems unreasonable considering I am friend with Fire and we have equal skill :)
Ok so pretty much, we have 2 reasons for your denial. First off, you have a 1/5 ratio with under 500 wins. You do not meet the requirements. Next thing is, multiple players in my clan have seen you before and either 1, believe you are immature, or 2, believe that you are not as good as FireLiqht in PvP. Sorry! :)

lolnukeMC

Iron
Reaction score
Ok so pretty much, we have 2 reasons for your denial. First off, you have a 1/5 ratio with under 500 wins. You do not meet the requirements. Next thing is, multiple players in my clan have seen you before and either 1, believe you are immature, or 2, believe that you are not as good as FireLiqht in PvP. Sorry! :)
I'm going to say now, two people in that clan HATE me xD so I'm guessing those two guys said that. And I have killed DenDenRD and ItsBqndit in a 2v1 in a MCSG Cb. I respect your opinion and will argue no more, but give me a chance and 1v1 me <3

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to say now, two people in that clan HATE me xD so I'm guessing those two guys said that. And I have killed DenDenRD and ItsBqndit in a 2v1 in a MCSG Cb. I respect your opinion and will argue no more, but give me a chance and 1v1 me <3
No sorry, if you read the clan thread. Applications are off unless 1) you meet requirements and/or 2) we invite you. Sorry!

pordigy93

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: NoHacksJustFPS
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: Pordigy93
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: Yes 1/2
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 100+ 70+ wins
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Iron
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm a decnet pvper looking for a good clan to join. I want to help this clan and to have fun.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #InToxicatied #Heat #TeamInvasion
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: Huraii

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: NoHacksJustFPS
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: Pordigy93
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: Yes 1/2
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 100+ 70+ wins
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm a decnet pvper looking for a good clan to join. I want to help this clan and to have fun.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #InToxicatied #Heat #TeamInvasion
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: Huraii
Accepted as Member! :)

EDIT: pordigy93 Add me back on skype as soon as possible! Charchardrose <-- My Skype! :)

Last edited:

xTomPlaysMCx

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: xTomPlaysMCx/tmm2001
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: Fireliqht has it so he'll give it to you Charles.
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: Bad Wins, Probably Won 't Get accepted but I have 19 out of 300 -_- Im getting a stat reset so im gonna tryhard and then reapply if i dnt get accepted.
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:344
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm a good player, I'm not bad at pvp I just flop in dmatch all the time. If you 1v1ed me on Crisp or DJ you can see how good I actually am.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Voltage (Member)
Venemous (Elite)
United (Officer)
Hawks (Elite)
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: Fireliqht, CG3, and I've been in games with Huraii!

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: xTomPlaysMCx/tmm2001
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: Fireliqht has it so he'll give it to you Charles.
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: Bad Wins, Probably Won 't Get accepted but I have 19 out of 300 -_- Im getting a stat reset so im gonna tryhard and then reapply if i dnt get accepted.
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:344
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm a good player, I'm not bad at pvp I just flop in dmatch all the time. If you 1v1ed me on Crisp or DJ you can see how good I actually am.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Voltage (Member)
Venemous (Elite)
United (Officer)
Hawks (Elite)
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: Fireliqht, CG3, and I've been in games with Huraii!
Denied! Applications are closed unless you meet the requirements or you are invited! Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci