• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ephiza

Minecraft ID: PitvsRiku
Wins: 310
Do you have donor? ofc diamond
Skype/TS: Yeah, I'll pm staff my skype
Why should we accept you? Well, I (think) I'm fairly good at pvp, I would like to try to meet a new group of friends that are better than me at pvp. (I've mainly been in randy clans aside from Vortex.. :() I would also really like to make an impact in scrims and stuff c:

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Well, I (think) I'm fairly good at pvp, I would like to try to meet a new group of friends that are better than me at pvp. (I've mainly been in randy clans aside from Vortex.. :() I would also really like to make an impact in scrims and stuff c:
Denied srry

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
DO YOU NOT SEE IT SAYS CLOSED AND THE APPLICATION IS CROSSED OUT FOR A REASON!?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci