• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Very close battle today guys.
Thanks and I hope we can battle soon.

ScrewYouGumby

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Screw_You_Gumby
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: Idk how to check but it's over a hundred now so that should be fine.
Donor: Nope.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes to Skype. TS is stupid.
Why should we accept you? Because I can Bench 175lbs. I introduced you to MCSG and I still have a winning record against you in Death Matches. Also There area few strict rules you need to follow after you accept me.
1) I am Co-leader (This shouldn't have enough have to be said but just to confirm).
2) Don't speak to unless spoken too.
3) Always refer to me as "Sir Gumby". (It sounds more formal)
Other than that everything sounds good just get back to me quickly and we can get the show on the road.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: Idk how to check but it's over a hundred now so that should be fine.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes to Skype. TS is stupid.
Why should we accept you? Because I can Bench 175lbs. I introduced you to MCSG and I still have a winning record against you in Death Matches. Also There area few strict rules you need to follow after you accept me.
1) I am Co-leader (This shouldn't have enough have to be said but just to confirm).
Other than that everything sounds good just get back to me quickly and we can get the show on the road.
LOL

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
omigod

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
xD

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Accepted rank owner

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Denied
Reason: must bench at least 176 lbs. to get in here sorry bud.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Peter can you unban me from the teamspeak? I have some friends there, and to Maddy I'm sorry that you still hate me and that you can't see change in a person after 6 months. Please forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci