• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Aldxelm
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 602 wins.
Donor:Diamond donor :)
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here):
UpdatinStatus has it. but my skype is aldxelm.
Why should we accept you? i have many friends in this clan so it would be easier for me to talk to other members because we already know each other from the past clans we have been in together.

NOTE : I have a timezone difference because i'm asian. So that's a factor to think about.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score

Minecraft ID: imighttroll
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 300 b4 reset yo
Donor: no donor, too mainstream
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): i dont have any
Why should we accept you?
bcuz:

Baited

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Kiahzu
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions):74
Donor: Iron Donor
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): yes i'll pm it to you.
Why should we accept you? Because I can unleash the dragon within!

Last edited:

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Kiahzu
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions):74
Donor: no ;-;
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): yes i'll pm it to you.
Why should we accept you? Because I can unleash the dragon within!

much yes

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Application (open):
Minecraft ID: xLegendXRavenx
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 480+ (With all accounts)
Donor: getting iron
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): scradplays18
Why should we accept you? I am a nice guy who enjoys to be in minecraft mcsg clans and meet new people. I can teach you the skill and tactics I learned and you can teach me yours. I am on vacation at the moment but I will be back in around 6 days.
Reccommended.

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MrCrafty1/Retrocal
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): I have 425 on MrCrafty1 and 30 on Retrocal. (Retrocal is my alt that I hardly try-harded c;)
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): I have both teamspeak and skype. My Skype is CuhraftyPvP
Why should we accept you?: Though my ratio does not show it at all, mainly because of scrims, but I have great teamwork and PvP skills. I have clan-hopped a-lot, but if I was to make it in to a clan good like this one, I would stay until it disbands. I'll be very active in 6 days when summer starts for me, so I could believe I could make a great addition to this clan.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
sorry for not being on today,probably wont be on for tomorrow either. i will be on on friday For US people.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application (open):
Minecraft ID: Superslayer421/lil_michael5
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 620 something
Donor: I got the diamond donor
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): superslayer421
Why should we accept you? Well to be perfectly honest you guys probably shouldn't. But for the reasons why you should is because I can help I am a pretty nice guy and I am experienced with clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci