• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I'm not entirely sure of his situation, but if he is still banned and would like to be unbanned, he can follow the same actions everyone must when getting unbanned and that's posting a punishment dispute. He is forum banned, though :p So, he is welcome to email an Admin or contact one via TS. Also, as you said, he is "back in full swing" on MCGamer, but our forum bans do not usually co-inside with our in-game bans. They do in some cases, but not all of them.

I'm going to go ahead and close this for QA ; TL, but if you still have something you'd like to address, you're welcome to contact me via PM or contact any other staff member. Thank you, and have a nice day :)

Also, as this isn't necessarily Survival Games Discussions (as that would usually relate to things that happen within the actual game itself and this relates to the forums, let's post things of this nature in General Support, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci