• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eating while running glitch

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
So as you may know, at certain times while you are holding food you automatically eat it, if you guys can remember the fence glitch, it is like that without the need to actually right click the fence, so the question is, what separates this from No Slowdown? How can you identify the difference between this glitch and a hack? I haven't seen this topic come up so I decided to make a thread about it.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If I'm right if this glitch happens it doesn't actually show you eating, thus mods can't/won't ban for it has they won't be able to notice that you ate something while running anyway

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
If I'm right if this glitch happens it doesn't actually show you eating, thus mods can't/won't ban for it has they won't be able to notice that you ate something while running anyway
It works just the same as the fence glitch, from another player's perspective it is impossible as far as I know to identify the difference between the glitch and hacks. It looks like a player physically eating but running at full speed

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It works just the same as the fence glitch, from another player's perspective it is impossible as far as I know to identify the difference between the glitch and hacks. It looks like a player physically eating but running at full speed
Hmm, then I haven't witnessed it before :s

N

Nikola

This is actually an interesting topic to talk about. Coming from an old player, whenever I see a hacker with no slowdown he usually has kill aura, fly, speed, anti knockback, so it's pretty easy to make the judge. But yeah as you mentioned; it could be easily abused, basically saying someone didn't hack even doe they did. There could be sooo many false bans done by the moderators, so all we have to do right now is hope that the developers will fix this issue ASAP.

Ava dv90 subv3rsion

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Anyway, if this glitch is really happening I'd say that eating while running is not sufficiënt as evidence for no slow. It should always be paired with another piece of evidence of said hack to result in a ban until this glitch is fixed.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
This has been around since the start.

William

District 13
Reaction score
I was spectating a game of my friend while he was playing. I noticed he suddenly started eating while running after eating a gapple, and ofc I told him this. Apperently he then had ate 2 gapples instead of just one so yeah. It is a glitch, and we mods are aware of this.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a bug that has been known by the staff for quite some time and the details won't be released until the bug is fixed, since this bug can be abused badly and give a really unfair advantage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci