• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Easy Win on Breeze ...

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Well just a quick tip.. not really an amazing strat.. but when you make it to deathmatch make sure the leaves in the middle are all cut and you got multiple rods... Just keep knocking them back till the lightning strikes them. then attack. Just pointing this out, most people probably don't know this but this is for those people who don't know that xD

Also feel free to leave how you get an easy win :3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If they were smart they'd fishing rod back or shoot, so they could get to corn. xP

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
True but still if you can hold them off for some time with the rod.. that can be helpful :p
Very true, I agree with this. xD

It works too, full leather beats full iron because they use fishing rod on breeze smartly.

That guy said he was going to win, and I was a noob for trying.

le me kills him.

'Man, such a noob, didn't even have to try'

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Very true, I agree with this. xD

It works too, full leather beats full iron because they use fishing rod on breeze smartly.

That guy said he was going to win, and I was a noob for trying.

le me kills him.

'Man, such a noob, didn't even have to try'
Ya see! if you hold them off long enough then they just start to rage and cause more time go away, therefore lightning comes faster :D

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Well just a quick tip.. not really an amazing strat.. but when you make it to deathmatch make sure the leaves in the middle are all cut and you got multiple rods... Just keep knocking them back till the lightning strikes them. then attack. Just pointing this out, most people probably don't know this but this is for those people who don't know that xD

Also feel free to leave how you get an easy win :3
hmmmm I would prefer fighting like a man instead )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci