• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dumb Ways to Die (IRL Edition)

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score

Famous for creating a tasty and satisfying alcoholic beverage (sign the cheque to cash please, Brown-Forman Corporation, thanks), Jack Daniel died in 1911 at the tragic age of 65. I'd like to tell you that it was alcohol related, but this isn't the ironic ways to die.

Jack Daniel died from an infected toe. This came about from kicking his safe. Why kick a safe? He'd forgotten the combination.

Okay, maybe it's sort of alcohol related.​

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
This is real too, but I'm paraphrasing it. There was a guy who saw a glass of mysterious liquid, so he decided to take a swig. After putting it in his mouth, he realized it was actually gasoline that happened to be in a cup on his table. He spat it out all over himself and proceeded to pull out a cigarette for a smoke to calm himself down. I think you guys are smart enough to figure out what happened next.

For more dumb ways to die, here's a good website: http://www.darwinawards.com/

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I know a dude that works in an emergency room. A guy came in after drinking a bottle of soy sauce. (This really happened) He did not die, but if he did that would be a pretty dumb way to die.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
after viewing a few... interesting... gifs on 4chan, i can say that leaving your child in the driveway to play and then letting your husband back out of the driveway... you know what comes next.

also taking a nap in the driveway followed by...

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
choking yourself with silly putty. (The color changing kind.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci