• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Duck's signatures!

Are ducks signatures smexy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
IGN~ CaptButterToast
Preferred text style (minecraft, traditional, etc.)~minecraft
What do you want it to say?~Head Hell Games Gamemaker.
Team Elite Head Terraformer.
MCSG Moderator
Team Trident Leader
Primary text color(s)?~surprise me :3
Where do you want your minecraft character (biome)?~ above one of the cornucopias in fallen empire.
Any other features with your minecraft character (Pigs in background, holding sword)~ holding a diamond shovel :3
Any added effects or features (a picture of a cat, a puppy, etc.)?~nope
How sexy is Duck?~Wait, why do I have to duck? Nothing was coming at me at high speeds * "I like trains" kid walks near him*

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
IGN~ Salamancer101
Preferred text style (minecraft, traditional, etc.)~ Minecraft plz
What do you want it to say?~ mcsg pro, the original salamander, member of #Bandits
Primary text color(s)?~ red and black
Where do you want your minecraft character (biome a mountain biome on top of a mountain
Any other features with your minecraft character (Pigs in background, holding sword)~ shooting a bow
Any added effects or features (a picture of a cat, a puppy, etc.)?~ a cat
How sexy is Duck?~ My cat is named after you, her name is ducky
Added to queue. Love the cat name ;)

IGN~ CaptButterToast
Preferred text style (minecraft, traditional, etc.)~minecraft
What do you want it to say?~Head Hell Games Gamemaker.
Team Elite Member.
Addicted Forumer.
Team Trident leader
Primary text color(s)?~surprise me :3
Where do you want your minecraft character (biome)?~ above one of the cornucopias in fallen empire.
Any other features with your minecraft character (Pigs in background, holding sword)~ holding a diamond shovel :3
Any added effects or features (a picture of a cat, a puppy, etc.)?~nope
How sexy is Duck?~Wait, why do I have to duck? Nothing was coming at me at high speeds * "I like trains" kid walks near him*
Added to queue!

Grayson Frayser

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN~ KaWAssassin
Preferred text style (minecraft, traditional, etc.)~ minecraft
What do you want it to say?~ I want it to be like the rank thing, with my name, my bounty, my killstreak, etc. Like zachary0614s
Primary text color(s)?~white
Where do you want your minecraft character (biome)?~see above
Any other features with your minecraft character (Pigs in background, holding sword)~none
Any added effects or features (a picture of a cat, a puppy, etc.)?~no
How sexy is Duck?~ SO SEXY THAT I MADE THESE CHEESY PICK UP LINES! FOR YOU! 1.) Ow! i skinned my knee...falling for you. 2.) Man are your legs tired? cause you've been running through my mind all day. 3.) DId you fart? Cause you're blowing me away! ;)

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN~ KaWAssassin
Preferred text style (minecraft, traditional, etc.)~ minecraft
What do you want it to say?~ I want it to be like the rank thing, with my name, my bounty, my killstreak, etc. Like zachary0614s
Primary text color(s)?~white
Where do you want your minecraft character (biome)?~see above
Any other features with your minecraft character (Pigs in background, holding sword)~none
Any added effects or features (a picture of a cat, a puppy, etc.)?~no
How sexy is Duck?~ SO SEXY THAT I MADE THESE CHEESY PICK UP LINES! FOR YOU! 1.) Ow! i skinned my knee...falling for you. 2.) Man are your legs tired? cause you've been running through my mind all day. 3.) DId you fart? Cause you're blowing me away! ;)
smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci