• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Duck's Doodles [Free Avatars]

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: BulletJC
Avatar based off your skin, or something else?: Please make it based my skin ^.^
Background details?: Not really, but thanks for reading!

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Lululioness
Avatar based off your skin, or something else?:
I'd like one like this
KPYow8U.png

but with longer hair in a darker brown shade, a grey koala beanie (with two fluffy white ears) and eyes and a black nose on it with no tongue sticking out on the face.
Background details?: Just a plain background with a dark blue preferably this blue: #2A3D73

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I really want one since your art is perf, but I also don't want to stress you out because of the 2394857453 avatars you already have to make >.<

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I really want one since your art is perf, but I also don't want to stress you out because of the 2394857453 avatars you already have to make >.<
I'll add you anyway >.< too be honest, as awful as I feel doing it, these are kind of on the back burner, so they are t stressing me out too much :)

hjjb2000

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ZombieGamerHD
Avatar based off skin or something else?: If you could base it off of my skin that would make me seriously the happiest person alive!
Background details: Fire, blazing but in a box kind of way, the fire at the bottom and the boxes overlaying at the back.

Thanks for this! It honestly means a lot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci