• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Duck's Design [Cheap Avatars, Banners, and more!]

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

GALLERY

- -

BANNERS

THUMBNAILS

OUTROS

- -
INTERESTED IN MAKING A PURCHASE?
CLICK THE SHOPPING CART TO PROCEED TO THE CHECKOUT!

MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON MY SITE! CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT! :)

- -

(Oh, boy, more art section spam from me :p I was trying to avoid doing this, but I wanted to bring as much attention to my new site as I could, and this was one of the best ways I could think of. I won't be doing freebies- I'll hopefully be continuing those on my other thread sometime soon :) Thanks for reading this, and putting up with my spam XD)

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Damn those are good! I wish I could buy it but don't have the money. *wishes for it to be free*

D

Damien // Teepwn

What's this? Your tenth art thread? You should get a running counter for them. o_O

But in all seriousness, good luck with you shop! Your work is still as great and unique as ever! :D

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What's this? Your tenth art thread? You should get a running counter for them. o_O

But in all seriousness, good luck with you shop! Your work is still as great and unique as ever! :D
Yeah, I know :/ Issue is, the other ones are completely different, so I can't exactly change it to match the new one, etc. The other ones are all out of the picture, so it shouldn't be my threads just spamming everywhere :p

(Thank you! :) )
First free :D?
I'm not going to be giving these away for free at random, but there may be a christmas giveaway :)

Awesome, Love the website :D
Good luck! ^.^
Thank you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci