• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Duck's art shop!* [Signatures, Avatars, YouTube Backgrounds, and much more!]

You like?

• Yus, beautifurr.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hai!
I've recently been really into making thumbnails and such, ever since I discovered a new program to pose the characters with, making them look much smoother.
I spent a while today working on a website, and just published it. It'd be awesome if you could check it out, and possibly make a purchase.
You can leave the template in this thread if you do not have an email to fill out a contact form with, but I may remind you these are not free.
They aren't free because they take upwards of 30 minutes to create, and I really only have time for anyone willing to play, plus, I'd like to earn some money to have on hand for friends, and sometimes myself.
Check out my shop if you'd like, and even if you don't want to make a purchase, there's a forum which you are more than welcome to join :).
The website can be found here.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Can I have a avatar pl0x? I phan dood ;) How much for an avatar?

Btw people duck only wants money so she can have the mc account _duck ;) Silly hun :p

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Can I have a avatar pl0x? I phan dood ;) How much for an avatar?

Btw people duck only wants money so she can have the mc account _duck ;) Silly hun :p
Check the website, nub xD

($3)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci