• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

duckluv321 - Resignation

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, lovelies!

So, this decision has been one I’ve been thinking about for a little while, and I’ve ultimately decided today that this is what I need to do and I will be resigning from my position as a Sr. Staff member today.

I am definitely not leaving on bad terms like I mentioned- I am resigning solely because I have unfortunately lost motivation, and I’m simply not performing the way I should be as an effective Sr. Staff member. It would be selfish of me to maintain my position with the low-level of activity and help I’ve been offering the staff team and community. I also feel like next school year is going to keep me extremely busy, and I will be hard pressed for time, on top of my current lack of motivation.

Thank you all so much for the support you have given me from the moment I became a moderator, to the moment I was given the shot at Sr. Mod. Each and every one of you have made my experience as both a staff member, and a community member incredible, and I couldn’t thank you all enough. I hope that the work I did as a staff member lived up to the expectations you all had, and I thank you all, once again, from the bottom of my heart for all the support and love. I couldn’t have accomplished any of the things that I accomplished as a staff member without all of you. You all made my journey on the staff team, and in this community incredible.

Before I end this thread, I would like to thank someone, who has helped me as a staff member more than anyone could ever imagine, and that is Col_StaR . Thank you so much for everything, Col. I owe every oppurtunity I’ve been given as a staff member to you, and for that, I will always be grateful.

I don’t have any plans on returning to the staff team simply because of how busy my life is going to get, and because I think my time as a staff member has been lived to its fullest. I wish the staff team the best of luck, but I know they don’t need it. They are an incredible group of people who quite honestly, get a lot of unnecessary hate. This staff team work extremely hard to keep this community up and running at the highest degree, and they do an incredible job.

As of today, June 9th, 2015, I have been a staff member for just one month and 8 days short of a year. 11 incredible months since once of my greatest achievements in this community in becoming a moderator, and 8 months since the day I almost died in Cam’s office when he told me that I would be given the chance at being a Sr. Moderator.

And with that, I leave you these really cute dog gifs. Thank you all once again <3

Love,

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
as I said in #mod

REST IN PEPE

I will never forget that you were involved in my interview, and that I was involved in your last ever training session. I will cherish that <3 Additionally in a thread "Who do you want to get to know better" I tagged you and I hope I can still get to know you better in the future :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci