• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff duckluv321 - Meet the Staff

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Shea
IGN(s): duckluv321 (shocker! :p)
Nickname(s): Ducky? :p
Region: US, although my connection is surprisingly good to other areas, and I'd be happy to help you out wherever your region may be :)
-----

One Cool Fact: My basketball team went completely undefeated this season, and once scored 80 points in one game- maybe it wasn't such a fair season XD

One Embarrassing Fact: I'm terrified of popping balloons- even other people popping balloons makes me incredibly nervous.

One Fact that makes you proud: This rank! I'm so incredibly thankful for this oppurtunity, and to be here, and able to help this community :)

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: That I took 25 minutes to think of an answer to this question.. And still don't have one :p

Most Common question you get asked:
"Can you make me free graphics?" :p

Favorite Animal: Dogs, specifically Pugs

Favorite Plant: Cherry blossom trees are beautiful- so probably those

Favorite Color: Mint Green

Favorite Food: Probably Oranges :p

Biggest Pet Peeve:

Astrological Sign: Scorpio

Personal Catchphrase: "I have no idea"

Heard about MCG by: Good 'ol Google

Ever Bring someone to MCG: Not that I know of (I should get on that XD)

First friend in the community: I think it was Yesh (DoodleBob91)

MCG role-model: Definitely Col_StaR

Things that you’ve done/are proud of:
  • Made the high honor roll
  • Went undefeated all of my soccer seasons, besides the last one, as well as this basketball season
  • Been a member of this fantastic community for 2+ years, and hopefully more to come
  • This rank- as I've mentioned before, I honestly am so grateful to have been given a second chance, and so happy to be able to use to help this community

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Definitely Chad- this would be me:

Call me maybe?

Do you team in game: All the time- playing solar never ends well, and too be honest, neither does teaming :p

Have you been backstabbed: Plenty of times- never trust a Steve

Ever Broken a bone: Nope, and hopefully I can keep it that way- I'm a total wimp :p

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I'd rather be a bird- flying would be awesome, and you could go virtually anywhere if you knew the directions. It'd stink to be confined to a pond :p

Personal Skills: I have a pretty good memory, and I read really fast XD

Computer specs:
(I have no idea what any of this means- I just googled it :p)

iMac:

1.4GHz
8GB of memory
500GB of storage
Intel HD Graphics 5000

Computer operating system: Mac

Program I use to record: Screenflow :)

Favorite movie: Pitch Perfect, or Get Smart

Favorite music
genre/band/song/artist/composer
: I love 'Chill' trap, or dub step music, as well as a lot of 'pop' music

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I've been playing a lot of Castle Crashers lately, and some left for dead, which has been a ton of fun. Garry's mod is also awesome

Favorite character from fiction: I'm honestly not sure- I haven't read any books where I really liked a character, or at least I can't remember XD

What does a fox say? no

Terrified of:
-Spiders (soggypickle , Branbob83 , JacobC )
-Popping balloons
-Water balloons
-Clowns

Personal website:
*prepare for shameless self-promotion*

Favorite website (Other than these forums): I'd have to say YouTube (how original :p)

Dream job:
Anything in the graphic/motion design field. I'd love to animate cartoons, edit videos, do photography, graphic design- that sort of thing :p

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do:
I'm not able to have a job for a while, but I'd like to work in retail, or something for a high school job.
(If you count my graphics shop, then I guess I do! XD)

Favorite thing about the community: The people, the experience- there's a lot- it'd be hard to pick one thing.
-----

When I am online: I'm typically on the forums on and off from around 1:00 PM - 3 AM CST, and I'm in-game from around 10:00 PM to 3 am over summer. You can also find me on TeamSpeak throughout the day if you need any help- if I'm online, I'm ready to help :)
This will obviously drastically change when summer comes around, but for now, that's a rough estimate :p

Previous moderating experience: I've moderated several survival servers, as well as survival games servers. I was also an MCSG moderator, and resigned a year ago, however, I'm back, and hopefully here to stay :)

Been a member of staff since: Around 9 PM on July 17th, 2014 :)

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):
I'm definitely most active on MCSG, or in the hub, however you can find me on the creative server every now and then :)

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
My goal is to do my absolute best, and help this community in any way I possibly can.

Feel free to ask any further questions in the replies :)
--

Hi! Thanks for reading all of that! XD

I just wanted to thank every single one of you really quick. I'm honestly so grateful to have this incredible opportunity for a second time, and I wouldn't be here without you- the community.

Thank you all for the support, love, and just being you<3

(hopefully there's no mistakes- I had to re-write this like 10 times because I was on mobile, and Chrome kept refreshing when I went to get gif's :p)

Last edited:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice to get to know something more about you! :D

PS: Don't you mean "July 17th" ? :p

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats!
Thank you!

i feel like the only part of me that wants to become moderator wants to do it just so i can make one of these too

hey duck do you like funny pictures
It was a lot of fun, but it took forever partly because I kept getting distracted, and partly because I didn't know the answers to some of these XD

(that picture- no. bad.)

Nice to get to know something more about you! :D

PS: Don't you mean "July 17th" ? :p
Whoops! My bad XD Thanks for the heads-up :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci