• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dragonspire Island- Enter the Dragon!

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
You should like move the cornucopia to a better location, or maybe raise it higher and not include any water?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah water is the the lock to failure people will die and can't get out

Zoroark173

Tribute
Reaction score
I might move the spawning platforms outside of the water, but the chests will stay in the water :) Its supposed to be the "middle" area, and if you look at how it is supposed to look like a dragon, it's the dragon's "eye"

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I might move the spawning platforms outside of the water, but the chests will stay in the water :) Its supposed to be the "middle" area, and if you look at how it is supposed to look like a dragon, it's the dragon's "eye"
Just raise it up and less water

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can loot chests while standing on the cornupia platforms... I recommend only having 8 corn chests and making it round, raise it and making it look better (As a corn is the first most people see)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I would love to see at least one really major landmark, like a freaking giant castle thing, and then I would be pretty impressed with this map. So far it seems quality, but not good enough to be entered into the server yet ;)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I love the mix of the trees <3 It looks really good and I love doing that. :3

Unfortunately, the cornucopia does not look very nice or fair. The spires look completely unnatural, you can tell that you just used the noise brush (I mean, the one under it. I forget what it's called) and used that to make them. There's just bits of floating blocks in random places with them, and it doesn't make much sense.

And yes, add the force field in my opinion. :p

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only problem is, with the mountains if someone block glitches are there going to be able to get far and stay there so people can't attack them.

Zoroark173

Tribute
Reaction score
The only problem is, with the mountains if someone block glitches are there going to be able to get far and stay there so people can't attack them.
So fix the mountains so that people can't block glitch up them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci