• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[DragCave]CLICK FOR A CLICK

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Poor you, the eggs that "change colors" are the brand new dragons that were released just some days ago :p
I no-lifed the original drop, and even still, didn't get any :p

On another note, I just got another "Golden prize dragon" egg, so if anyone would first, like to tell me how I go about "transferring" it (doesn't have the teleport BSI), and then make a trade offer for it, I'd be more than happy to trade it out to someone :)

xAlexH

Experienced
Reaction score

On another note, I just got another "Golden prize dragon" egg, so if anyone would first, like to tell me how I go about "transferring" it (doesn't have the teleport BSI), and then make a trade offer for it, I'd be more than happy to trade it out to someone :)
Do you have a Magi Dragon?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score

Well, you need Magis to teleport, so you will sadly have to get one.

As for the egg, I would love to adopt a Golden Tinsel, I could trade a newly released egg for it, born on the release day. Or some other egg, as the new dragons aren't super rare.;)

xAlexH

Experienced
Reaction score

As for the egg, I would love to adopt a Golden Tinsel, I could trade a newly released egg for it, born on the release day. Or some other egg, as the new dragons aren't super rare.;)
I could transfer a Magi Dragon Egg when i get one

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have a Magi Dragon?

I do have a magi! :) I always thought the teleport option with the magi meant that I teleported the magi :p

And I'd totally be willing to trade a dragon for my tinsel. Not sure about the new ones, however I don't really know for sure :p

xAlexH

Experienced
Reaction score
Would anyone bite one of my eggs with a vampire dragon? I don't really care which one you bite

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for double post, on my pad and didn't feel like editing, but I managed to get a Vampire Egg!:

It has only got about 3,5 days left for it to survive so click it maybe? ;)

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
http://dragcave.net/user/Vrenshrrgnien

People should go there are check out meh eggs, and look at my dragons too xP

But yeah, Max, that vampire is yours, I just don't have a free magi. You'll have to two-way trade a dummy egg to me :p

Edit: fine then, you already have one xD anyone else who's interested in it, just say. But yeah, you'll have to have a magi to teleport.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci