• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Dota 2" Giveaway! Lucky numbers! :)

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I've decided to give away 10 examples of the game "Dota 2". This game normally costs 29,99€ on Steam, so this is your chance to get it for free! If you win, you can decide yourself if you want to keep this game for yourself, or give it to a friend. You can even sell it!
Okay, this is how it works. I have 10 different numbers (All under 200) and all you have to do is comment on this thread. The 10 numbers I've picked out is the number of the posts you post. I will edit in every winner in this post whenever someone wins (I'll do it as soon as i find out who won). I've sent all 10 numbers to some moderators (Zeno and KRadium) so I can't and won't give the games to the players I want to win. It's random.

Example: If one of the numbers were 111 (None of the numbers are 111) then the person who commented post number 111 won one example of the game.

RULES:
You can only post every 5 posts so you can post, then post again after 5 more people have posted. You can type whatever you want in the messages...

Requirement:
  • Have a Steam account (If you don't have one, go make one).
  • Be awesome!
  • Don't live in China. For a weird reason this is a restricted gift which cannot be redeemed in China.
Winners: Number:

Good luck!
Inspiration: Sean Catlin. He have made a similar thread, but he is giving away a Iron donor rank

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like anyone wants this game, so I'll just sell them ;)

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't mind the contest thingy... It won't work ;)

Just tell me if you want the game, and I'll send it to you after you have added me on Steam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci