• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donutnomnom Hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
So, recently i've been catching a lot of hackers, but have done nothing about them because I am not a moderator. So, I've started to try and straighten the community even though I am not the right rank to punish. But all community members should have a right to tell a cheater to stop. Right here in this picture was DonutNomNom was sprinting before this even started. IT could be hacks or I was just lagging. The only lag I had was the world isn't generating for me.
2012-12-31_03.13.58.png

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The sprint on the podium is because he was sprinting so he could be off the podium as quickly as possible when he could. Its a common strategy

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
You get sprint particles when on the podium when you get teleported from the lobby if you were sprinting when you got teleported. It's an extremely common bug seeing as everyone sprints around in that lobby. Good to see you wanting to help out the staff though. Regular players are a huge help against hackers/rule breakers considering how many post in the abuse report section (hint hint #nottherightplacetoreportthis). Thanks anyway =3 also I love your signature ^_^ #locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci