• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Transfer

Should MCGamer allow donor transfers?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyer

Spectator
Reaction score
Recently, MCGamer has taken away the ability for members to transfer their donor rank on to other accounts. My good friend, skrb, wanted to give me his diamond off of one of his accounts, because I don't have a donor rank. He messaged a mod on the ts asking for a donor transfer, and the mod said they don't allow donor transfers anymore. I can see how they can be concerned with people getting scammed and stuff, but it isn't MCGamer's fault if a player gets scammed. Also, most of the people that will transfer donor, will either give it to one of their other accounts, or will be giving it to a friend. If the moderators are so worried about the player transferring his banned donor account, all they have to do is check to see if the donor account is banned or not.
I feel like MCGamer should bring back the donor transfer option. If you agree, please vote to allow or not allow donor transfer (poll on the top).

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Well isn't the point of having a donator rank that you actually donated some money to the server? As business it's also not very effective to have donors be moved around whenever people want to

RoyaltyEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Well isn't the point of having a donator rank that you actually donated some money to the server? As business it's also not very effective to have donors be moved around whenever people want to
+1

-Omar

X

Survivor
Reaction score
they should make it so that you have to pay in order to tranfer it, which 10/20 dollars would be a fair price for, and should make it so that banned accounts can't have it transferred unless unbanned

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
When we had donor transfers available there were a lot of issues with people swapping donors on accounts that weren't actually theirs. It was also a lot of extra work for our support team that wasn't really necessary.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci