• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Rank Suggestion(Poll)

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmatz44

Spectator
Reaction score
So what I think it should be is kind of like a system Just a reminder they get to pick what they want.

P.S-All rank privileges would be the same as they are on the Upgrade Page

Silver($5)
Gold($30)
Teal($50)

Length:
1month($5)
6month($35)
12month($50)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
No, MCSG needs the money to pay for the 100's of server that they own. Honestly, a donation system like this would put MCSG out of business.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to the fact that you're plan cuts the iron donor price in half and people will most likely only donate once, instead of multiple times.

Example:
Currently to become an iron donor for a year, I'd have to donate $100 to the servers. Under your plan, I would just donate $50 to become a diamond donor for a year. This cuts the amount of money MCSG would receive in half. Therefore, because servers are extremely expensive, MCSG wouldn't have enough money to sustain itself..

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
He's suggesting alternate donor ranks.

Personally, I would prefer this idea. I feel that no one really buys Gold or Diamond donor because there's no point to it. An extra vote isn't worth the extra $25.
I donated Gold :D, That extra vote means so much to me <3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think we need more donor ranks, and I think all the privileges we have now are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci