• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thetruedozer

Its impossible to keep hackers out of the servers. There are plugins that stop players from using hacks, but API's are that intelligent as people, no matter how well its coded. Its something everyone has to put up with.

Next time have a recorder ready to record and post it on the forums.
I just pulled myself together and decided: 24/7 Fraps on, recording everything and as soon as I record a hacker with solid proof, I'll poke a admin/mod on TeamSpeak, and put it on the Report Abuse forums...
-Dozer

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
All recorders I know cost money, so if you have one that's free I would love to get it :)
Also thetruedozer, you can take a screenshot of them standing still and sprint particles coming out. On the podium this happens when the person is sprinting and they get teleported back, so that doens't count, but if it's in mid game and there are sprint particles when they are standing still, take a screenshot (maybe put F3 up to show you are not lagging) and post it in the hacker section. I don't know what to do about forcefield and them though.

T

thetruedozer

And I'm just saying right now, BlackDaiver and Hegermann, I have solid proof of speedhacking, you might see that in the report abuse forums next 2 days.
-Dozer

HalfSquirrel, u can download Fraps for free of the internet, just search it on YouTube, you'll find it, also Camtasia u can get for free, or a trial is even good enough (only for Camtasia).
-Dozer

[Firedog150 - Merged posts] How dare you merge my posts :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
HalfSquirrel, u can download Fraps for free of the internet, just search it on YouTube, you'll find it, also Camtasia u can get for free, or a trial is even good enough (only for Camtasia).
-Dozer
Cool thanks for the help :D By the way, instead of making a new reply, you can edit the original one to add something to it. And instead of typing -Dozer at the end of each message, you can add it to your signature in your profile page. (Just thought I'd tell you, and I will think about getting one of those programs :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci