• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thetruedozer

Okay so, I'm done playing this gamemode at the moment, every game I join I get killed by a hacker with forcefield and speedhack, I'm sorry to say, but right now I hate this gamemode, I know u guys can't do anything about it, I'm just pissed of about all those hackers.
-Dozer

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
The moderation team is trying their best to keep the server's hack free. If you find a hacker and have reliable proof post it and the Staff will check it out. You don't need to come in and rage.o_O

T

thetruedozer

It isn't actual rage, it's just; Why hack on this fun gamemode, u just make it 'crap' for everyone else.
-Dozer

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
Just letting you know "I" don't hack, and Sorry for thinking your raging, Misunderstanding.

T

thetruedozer

Why would I think you hack? And I'm not raging, just saying that I'm done with this gamemode for now, 'till they fix all the hacking on the servers..
-Dozer

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright We will miss you, hope you come back, sorry you arent enjoying the server.:(

T

thetruedozer

Alright We will miss you, hope you come back, sorry you arent enjoying the server.:(
I am enjoying them, when there's a game with nobody hacking, I can take a death from a guy without hacks but but not someone with hacks, I like them, but not when there's hackers.
-Dozer

T

thetruedozer

Yep, I hope the plugin gets finished fast and more staff will come, also a better Anti Hack/Cheat plugin.
-Dozer

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are you sure they didn't just kill you fairly? I highly doubt you die every time to a hacker, is your signal weak?

T

thetruedozer

I never die by framerate and/or server lagg, I always spectate them more when I think they're hacking and when they're standing still I try to see if they have speedhack, but now a days they just bind keys so if they have to stop they turn it off and then u can't proof they're hacking, I don't always die by hackers but I do a lot of the time, I played 4 games today, 3/4 games I died by a hacker with the speedhack proof, but I didn't record the actual fight so I can't really proof anything else so a lot of people won't believe me when I say they had forcefield and/or aimbot.
I have some videos if u want them The_Arena_Master, I'll do the report abuse once again.
-Dozer

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
'till they fix all the hacking on the servers..
Its impossible to keep hackers out of the servers. There are plugins that stop players from using hacks, but API's are that intelligent as people, no matter how well its coded. Its something everyone has to put up with.

Next time have a recorder ready to record and post it on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci