• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you listen to Music while playing MCSG?

Do you Listen to Music while playing MCSG?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I tend to listen to some softer rock while I'm playing, like Coldplay or RHCP's newer stuff, sometimes I'll throw a bit of muse in there, but heavier tends to drag your attention away from the game.
Omg, YOUR A MOD

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never listen to music, I am way too focused on having full sounds so I can hear everything thats going on in Minecraft. (steps behind me, water plumbs etc)

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I never listen to music, I am way too focused on having full sounds so I can hear everything thats going on in Minecraft. (steps behind me, water plumbs etc)
You got mod too :) Congratulations, sorry I seemed so arrogant about going quickly, I was meant to have been off the computer at half nine, and I was only starting the interview at quarter to ten.

Did anyone else get it after I left?

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Everybody's a mod but me!! Haven't heard anything about my app... :(

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was having a bad MCSG day, I played 10 games in the morning when it's easier and lost all of them but one.

Then I take a 2 hour break, come back on play another 10 games while listening to music and win them all.

Music boosts my concentration, and for some reason whenever I start humming to the music or just singing the lyrics (my parents probably hate me) I just win everything. c:

But most of the time I'm talking to friends, etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci