• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you like MCGamer v2 ? You can tell your opinion here!

¿Do you like MCSG v2?

• I like v1 more :(

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Not bad

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • I dont like it D:

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • I like v2 :)

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Thank you for being reasonable with your vote. A lot of work to be had, but I know we can do it with enough time, patience, and support from the community.

Fair enough.

Though in our defense regarding similiarities with Mineplex, all of the larger Minecraft communities are bound to share similarities here and there. It's just a matter of being big enough to share much of the same spaces: we're bound to overlap in some places.
Yea I understand, and I don't think anyone is copying each other, its just the style it reminds me of it and who knows with bugs ironed out I could love the new update so I'm looking forward to what comes next :)

shampoosh

Diamond
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of bugs and the staff are working hard to fix them, but I just liked the "feel" mcsg had in V1. Apart from the new mini games and such I liked the old hub/lobby better. Maybe I just don't like change, I don't know. We'll see when everything's working 100% :)

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of bugs and the staff are working hard to fix them, but I just liked the "feel" mcsg had in V1. Apart from the new mini games and such I liked the old hub/lobby better. Maybe I just don't like change, I don't know. We'll see when everything's working 100% :)
I think The same :) haha

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not the complexity that makes it like mineplex, its just the way you can join games that seems like mineplex, I just think the update is more complex but the complexity isn't what makes it like mineplex.
'plex' was used way too much in there with "complex" and "mineplex" and "complexity"

I just found that funny, idk.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Many people disliked the hub when that was first added, that worked out just fine. I'm sure V2 will be fine if you give it time and don't just judge it straight away.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been saying this for a month now, people blew me off as if I was crazy... People don't like change, there isn't even a relic of the old mcsg we used to know. Even the website is going to change. MCSG made a dumb move, the smart move would be to revert back to the old MCSG, but they won't because they have worked "Too hard" to simply drop it.

This happened to some of my old favorite servers including: TBNR frags server, and Super craft bros. I think its sad that its happening to MCSG :'(

All moderators, will have the same opinion since they are to afraid to have their own, but I will say: Its psychologically proven, people don't like change, whether it be good or bad; Even though it might be good, the server is gonna take a huge hit over the next few weeks, and unless action is taken it will be downhill from there

Don't even bother arguing, you're already witnessing it. All these threads, even the poll shows the facts.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Many people disliked the hub when that was first added, that worked out just fine. I'm sure V2 will be fine if you give it time and don't just judge it straight away.
And for you wron... we want wyverns back XD, that would make the update much better.
But that is between you and chad :p

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I've been saying this for a month now, people blew me off as if I was crazy... People don't like change, there isn't even a relic of the old mcsg we used to know. Even the website is going to change. MCSG made a dumb move, the smart move would be to revert back to the old MCSG, but they won't because they have worked "Too hard" to simply drop it.

This happened to some of my old favorite servers including: TBNR frags server, and Super craft bros. I think its sad that its happening to MCSG :'(

All moderators, will have the same opinion since they are to afraid to have their own, but I will say: Its psychologically proven, people don't like change, whether it be good or bad; Even though it might be good, the server is gonna take a huge hit over the next few weeks, and unless action is taken it will be downhill from there

Don't even bother arguing, you're already witnessing it. All these threads, even the poll shows the facts.
Blah blah blah all i hear is bs. People don't like change. Cool. They don't like change at the beginning, but then they tend to like it. Change is everywhere and you are trying to act smart but all i hear is some BS.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Blah blah blah all i hear is bs. People don't like change. Cool. They don't like change at the beginning, but then they tend to like it. Change is everywhere and you are trying to act smart but all i hear is some BS.
I'm not trying to act smart :p I'm stating the facts, its too drastic. This time its such a big change the server numbers will drastically drop, and how is this all B.S? Give me some good reasons

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not trying to act smart :p I'm stating the facts, its too drastic. This time its such a big change the server numbers will drastically drop, and how is this all B.S? Give me some good reasons
You make no sense. Just because there is a drastic change doesnt mean everyone will hate it and leave. The change has taken place 48 hours ago, and you are saying people will leave because of it. You are funny.

William4988

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that we have to give a opportunity to MCSG Community, the people don't remember that is a beta version... I'm pretty good with this version.

-William ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci