• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Total voters

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hehe My boyfriend is the romantic lovey dovey type while I'm the more logical thinker ;-; xD

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used to get all the ladies. just because I was a fast runner. nothing has changed. except I get no girls at all. :(

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used to get all the ladies ;3 I had 5 GF's before getting my BF xD ;-;

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm actually currently in progress with the girl I like, she's in seventh grade and I'm in 8th, but, were the same age. We like each other but were both stuck in a place where we don't want to date, her being in 7th grade and me in 8th we have no classes together, so we spend most of our time texting, I really don't want to ask her out right now, I'm confused! But my last girlfriend broke up with me while playing minigolf because I beat her with a stick when I lost the game and ruined my ratio. (Jk)

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm actually currently in progress with the girl I like, she's in seventh grade and I'm in 8th, but, were the same age. We like each other but were both stuck in a place where we don't want to date, her being in 7th grade and me in 8th we have no classes together, so we spend most of our time texting, I really don't want to ask her out right now, I'm confused! But my last girlfriend broke up with me while playing minigolf because I beat her with a stick when I lost the game and ruined my ratio. (Jk)
That last sentence..... xD my gawd

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who needs a boyfriend when you got food? Atleast food doesn't judge my size <33

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci