• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you actually play single player?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
So do you? For instance I know that when I open my mc the first thing I do is click multiplayer, without even thinking. I don't have a single survival or creative world.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Nope. I do have a single player world, but I rarely play it.

D

Damien // Teepwn

I don't have a survival single player world, but I do have a testing world and waaaay too many mcsg maps.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a kid that I babysit, and all he wants to do is single player over LAN. He always wants to record for whatever reason, so I usually spend most of my time just trolling him to make him think he's getting shot by a skeleton while we are recording.

I know, I'm a heartless person.

D

Damien // Teepwn

There is a kid that I babysit, and all he wants to do is single player over LAN. He always wants to record for whatever reason, so I usually spend most of my time just trolling him to make him think he's getting shot by a skeleton while we are recording.

I know, I'm a heartless person.
Wow Sir, I'm afraid that's unacceptable. I hope you know that shooting and misleading children in a video game is punishable by law. I'm calling the police.
*MUM!*

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I used to play singleplayer, but now if I ever want to play survival, I do it on a multiplayer server. The only time I use singleplayer now is if I need a test world for a new update or resource pack.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I do survival, and plan to start one for YouTube.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Vechs' Super Hostile maps make singleplayer entertaining.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I used to, but no longer. Now I generally only go on there for testing purposes.
I personally prefer to have a social aspect of video games, particularly a more friendly one like Minecraft. I've always been a fan of Towny servers ever since I got Premium Minecraft, and I used to spend hours just sitting in my Town chatting with other people and watching the Chat as a staff member instead of mining and collecting resources, hehe.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I've never been a huge singleplayer fan. Sometimes when I get bored I'll download a parkour or adventure map to mess around on, but other than that I rarely even click the singleplayer button. Quite frankly, I'd much rather play survival or build in creative on a server than in a solo world.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I don't even have a computer, so no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci