• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to Minecraft 1.4 right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
When MCSG updates to 1.4, I predict the noobs whining about their connection inabilities will declare war.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
If you want to continue to play on our servers, please do not update to 1.4 right away because craftbukkit usually takes a few days after to update (hopefully not as long as the 1.3 update time). We will announce on the forums when it's safe to update your clients.

If you accidentally updated, here is the direct download for the minecraft 1.3.2 jar: http://assets.minecraft.net/1_3_2/minecraft.jar
You should give people the download link for Minecraft Version Changer as well, I think it's better then the downgraded jar, and you can also play so much more older versions of Minecraft as well. :)

slayER0_69

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I have mac could u post a link thanks. And is there a aprox date the servers will be updated

hipizzaman22

Spectator
Reaction score
hi im new to minecraft and have been playing survival games. i got the hang of it and then i accidently updated. i clicked your link and nothing happend. what do i do? please respond also i have a mac

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
This is why i have the profile manager client which allows me to have a many different versions at once :p I have 1.3.2 and 1.4.2 on there as well as a few other versions with mods.

Reaction score
Guys, I just want to say this: 1.3 still has bugs.. Like throwing you back blocks, and hurting you after a one block fall... This time, wait for the bugs to be fixed, PLEASEE!

1AmongtheFence

Spectator
Reaction score
I accidentally upgraded to 1.4 so I clicked your link and it seemed to work fine, but now I can't connect to minecraft.net when I log on to minecraft. Any idea why that is?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I accidentally upgraded to 1.4 so I clicked your link and it seemed to work fine, but now I can't connect to minecraft.net when I log on to minecraft. Any idea why that is?
I believe the minecraft authentication servers are down for everyone at the moment. Its not the link don't worry :p

1AmongtheFence

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe the minecraft authentication servers are down for everyone at the moment. Its not the link don't worry :p
Ok so it let me onto minecraft just now, everything was working fine and it let me connect to minecraft.net, but it still says I have 1.4.2... should I save the link or open it? I've tried both but nothing worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci