• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to 1.4.6

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
can you tell bukkit if he can update the survival games?
Ok- Clear a few things up.

1.Bukkit is a company/group, just like MCSG. It provides server software with bonus's. There is no-one named "Bukkit", as that is the company name.
2.ChadTheDJ is the MCSG owner. He cannot update the servers or the plugin until the Bukkit team get their upgrade.

Also- Stop spamming them to fix it. They can't do anything about it until the stable build comes out. Go and watch some youtube tutorials of how to get it working, instead to being a Feminine Hygene Product and spamming/double posting throughout this whole post.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok- Clear a few things up.

1.Bukkit is a company/group, just like MCSG. It provides server software with bonus's. There is no-one named "Bukkit", as that is the company name.
2.ChadTheDJ is the MCSG owner. He cannot update the servers or the plugin until the Bukkit team get their upgrade.

Also- Stop spamming them to fix it. They can't do anything about it until the stable build comes out. Go and watch some youtube tutorials of how to get it working, instead to being a Feminine Hygene Product and spamming/double posting throughout this whole post.
how am i spamming?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As you are double posting, and ordering the admins to fix it again and again and again.

cookiemonster951

Spectator
Reaction score
Exer Please update me and my friends really want to go back on and we cant untill you update!!!! Do you have a specific date u think you will update it? Let us know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci