• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do I blow 50$ on steam games or CS:GO skins???

Skins or Games

• Games Bro..

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Colorful AWP Bro..

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
Depends on the skins you'd want, it is actually unfortunate that it is already in steam as there are much cheaper places to get csgo skins or games. Anyways, depending on the games you want I'd spend it on games. I have a very expensive csgo inv and I can't say its money well spent, but each game I've bought (with the exception of don't starve) I can say I've enjoyed.

However, I remember ages ago I was able to get a decent csgo inv with 50 bucks, mainly a collection of decent pinks and purples and 1 red, if you'd like to go that route. Anyways, good luck I guess!
I'd like to know what items you have in your "very expensive" inventory.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyway OP, if you can't decide, I'd recommend you buy skins. If you change your mind, you can always sell them back to the market at a reduced price. You can't do that with games.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Skins are pretty, but get a game instead, more fun. I only have skins that were either given to me, or I got from a drop.

David

Career
Reaction score
I am one who spent probably close to $500 on CS:GO cases and trust me, its not worth it. If you want a game, then I would choose that. I think a game will always be superior to a skin tbh. If you are just spending money to spend it, then save it. You may think you are not going to spend it on anything but trust me in the future you will want something, and you won't be able to get it. Regret is a terrible feeling c:

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
money can't buy skill, but money can buy games :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci