• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#DNA (Au-Clan)

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
ATTENTION TO ALL: I will not active for some time due to the fact that my brother has recently graduated university and will be spending time with him over the days, I will be back A.S.A.P. But for the coming weeks/months I will be online for a short period of time. Luv to all. Pece. <3. Farwells. Mistypes. ToodyDoo. ;)

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Freddie, listen if you've got changes you will need to tell me and I'll do them, because my forum account is my private account I won't be able to give you it, sorry. Just let me know what needs to be done

Terrencelau6629

Survivor
Reaction score
ATTENTION TO ALL: I will not active for some time due to the fact that my brother has recently graduated university and will be spending time with him over the days, I will be back A.S.A.P. But for the coming weeks/months I will be online for a short period of time. Luv to all. Pece. <3. Farwells. Mistypes. ToodyDoo. ;)
K freddie

CaptainMann

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: CaptainMann
Wins: 58
Games Played: 873
Skype Name: arpanthemann
Previous Clans: N/A
Game Rank: 26,000
Donator: Default (platinum soon)
Self Ranking(1-10): 8
Strengths: Sword,Bow + Fns
Weakness: Fishing rod
Favourite maps: SG4 + Teweran SG 2
Least favourite maps: Teweran SG 3
★How many days are you on?: 3-7
★ Would you create GFX for this clan?: i would, if i could
★Can you record and post on our channel?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThB2MuJOlawUnVzZUEegNg

Anything else to say?: Yeti's Rule the world

Last edited:

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: CaptainMann
Wins: 58
Games Played: 873
Skype Name: arpanthemann
Previous Clans: N/A
Game Rank: 26,000
Donator: Default (platinum soon)
Self Ranking(1-10): 9
Strengths: Sword,Bow + Fns
Weakness: Fishing rod
Favourite maps: SG4 + Teweran SG 2
Least favourite maps: Teweran SG 3
★How many days are you on?: 3-7
★ Would you create GFX for this clan?: i would, if i could
★Can you record and post on our channel?: [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThB2MuJOlawUnVzZUEegNg[/url]

Anything else to say?: Yeti's Rule the world
I;m not sure whether your being honest about your Strengths/Ratings. Will let Corey know A.S.A.P. And, we need a yes/no answer whether you could make GFX. If not. No problem. Please be honest next time round. Win/Lose Ratio is quite decent. Just depends on your skills. You do not need to place platinum soon, we want to know your current ranking, which is by fact Default. You haven't been in any clans I see. So, I guess you haven't had any experience in doing this, so its a yes for me, time for Corey to finalise decisions. And please, be honest. ;)

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
corey is draco accepted?
Why do constantly keep asking? Hes declined if hes declined, accepted when hes accepted. Leave it be my sir. If I see you mention that another time, my chances for him to be declined, just informing you. ;)

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
Freddie, listen if you've got changes you will need to tell me and I'll do them, because my forum account is my private account I won't be able to give you it, sorry. Just let me know what needs to be done
Alright, I understand. I'll just call you on Skype if I need anything changed. ;)

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I've been on a trip in America for 3 weeks so that's why I haven't been doing much on the forms, sorry again I will be more active on Sunday, when I get back.

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: MrRandomnater
Wins: 35
Games Played: 1000+ (kills- 1075)
Skype Name: littlemanlucas
Previous Clans: (none)
Game Rank: 45, 094
Donator: Getting diamond
Self Ranking(1-10): 8
Strengths: Sword
Weakness: fishing rod
Favourite maps:Breeze Island 2, demons breeze, holiday resort
Least favourite maps: don't have one
★How many days are you on?: weekends
★ Would you create GFX for this clan?: if i could i would
★Can you record and post on our channel?: I've got a youtube channel

Anything else to say?: Im a PIGTATO and im 15 years old. Ive killed 1075 people. Ive lately won most of my games due to me playing more PvP. I am very good working in teams as i have most of my games in teams.
[Accepted] Congrats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci