• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#DNA (Au-Clan)

anaimed

Spectator
Reaction score
★Name: Demi
★IGN: anaimed
★Age: 12
★How mature do you think you are? (1-10 scale)-: 7
★Have you even been a Owner/Co-Owner/Co-Leader in a clan before? (name the clans)-: Owner, #InfiniteSparks (Disbanded)
★Why Do you think you would make a good Co-Owner for the clan? (20 words is below our expectations)-: I have been an owner before and not just of a clan, but of a server. I think I know what it takes to be a good Co-Leader/Co-Owner seeing as I have had the experience. I know how to treat people, even when it's difficult and I can make friends with each and every clan member easily.
★If you were to become the Co-Owner for #DNA, what improvements would you make to make this clan better? (Ideas are really appreciated)-: I would probably suggest some practices and giving some tips to each and every clan member to get good at PVP, instead of just focusing on upcoming clan battles.
★Why do you want to be the co-owner for this clan #DNA? (30 words is below our expectations)-: I would love to be a Co-Owner/Co-Leader for this clan because, this seems to be a really friendly and accepting clan so if I was to become a Co-leader/Co-Owner then, I would get to know the clan better and especially with problems like PVP, Clan battles and more. As soon as I heard about your clan being made, I immediately considered disbanding my clan to join yours because I knew your clan was going to be much more fun and enjoyable. I would really love to be a Co-Leader/Co-Owner of your clan. Thanks :D
★On a scale of 1-10, How much effort would you put into being a Co-Owner? (Don't choose 10, if 10 is chosen, then You will probably get declined, all I want is a true answer)-: 8 :)
★Anything else to say?: Thanks :D

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
Clan battle against #Fade add Hugedonkey1234 on skype for details

Cookiemonster9XD

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: cookiemonster9XD
Wins: 25
Games Played: 712
Skype Name: gwmm2001
Previous Clans: None
Game Rank: idk
Donator: None
Self Ranking(1-10): 6
Strengths: Bows, Sword, Flint and Steel
Weakness: Fishing pole
Favourite maps: Holiday Resort, Valleyside University
Least favourite maps: Survival games 1
★How many days are you on?: Friday, Saturday and Sunday but can play other days just depends
★Can you record and post on our channel?: Im saving money at the moment for video software

Anything else to say?: Not really, but thanks

Last edited:

Terrencelau6629

Survivor
Reaction score
Skype Name:
★How many days are you on?: Friday, Saturday and Sunday but can play other days just depends
★Can you record and post on our channel?: Im saving money at the moment for video software

What is your skype?

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
#Frost challenges you to a clan battle. Should you accept, please add me on Skype (taeyeong2000) and we can work out the details.

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, Everyone I will make this clear. no Clan battles till July 20! If u read previous messages it says no cb' till July 20

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Skype Name:

[Please Fill In Your Skype Name If You Want To Join]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci