• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divinity | US

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Aloud to do anything.
Nice spelling LOL.

EDIT: Yo, what are these wins against The Tigers and Immortality? I'm pretty sure we didn't battle this clan as either... especially with a 4-0 score? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
bbs 120 clicks in ten seconds isn't that good i get 7 more clicks per second also i think im the most inactive here so i get my own rank the * for inactivity yeah jk i play like a game a day baes also huqwi better not have an orange turtle skin or we gonna have some problems

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice spelling LOL.

EDIT: Yo, what are these wins against The Tigers and Immortality? I'm pretty sure we didn't battle this clan as either... especially with a 4-0 score? Correct me if I'm wrong.
This was all back in Divinityv1 about 6-7 months ago

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
bruh who tf is this xFly scrub you put him as V.I.P and not one of the original captains who went clutch on a 30 fps computer against ex hackers bruh im gods son jesus i should be vip

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
bruh who tf is this xFly scrub you put him as V.I.P and not one of the original captains who went clutch on a 30 fps computer against ex hackers bruh im gods son jesus i should be vip
I got you kip god and btw xFly was a original elite
- flip

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
I got you kip god and btw xFly was a original elite
- flip
You guys both suck Max,Poke,Me,Troll, and fly
Original elites right here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci