• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divinity | US

radical345

Gold
Reaction score
Must have 250+ Wins [Exceptions Can Be Made] 418 wins
Must Have Teamspeak & Skype [No Exceptions] Yes i have both
Must be Mature when Needed [No Exceptions] yes i can be mature when needed
Activity - Must be on throughout the week. I am mostly on during the week if you guys accept me in then i would honestly be on a lot of the time.
Must be Decent at PvP - [Be able to Hold your ground] I am a pretty decent pvper you can probally test that out before or if you accept me.

Revalize

Gold
Reaction score
Must have 250+ Wins [Exceptions Can Be Made] 418 wins
Must Have Teamspeak & Skype [No Exceptions] Yes i have both
Must be Mature when Needed [No Exceptions] yes i can be mature when needed
Activity - Must be on throughout the week. I am mostly on during the week if you guys accept me in then i would honestly be on a lot of the time.
Must be Decent at PvP - [Be able to Hold your ground] I am a pretty decent pvper you can probally test that out before or if you accept me.
Denied

Revalize

Gold
Reaction score
you have to be active on the ts constantly to pass your trial/pending
no u dont u just have to be in what Flipzyy's eyes is "good" and if u are u get auto accepted for elite but if u leave skype chat ur fked and dont die of spawn in a battle even if its not ur fault because in the end, it's all your fault and Flipzyy's just the god he is...

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
no u dont u just have to be in what Flipzyy's eyes is "good" and if u are u get auto accepted for elite but if u leave skype chat ur fked and dont die of spawn in a battle even if its not ur fault because in the end, it's all your fault and Flipzyy's just the god he is...
^

aDAMZO

Survivor
Reaction score
I've decided not to join, thanks for the offer. But I'm thinking about the long term, I'll stick with Rivals.
GL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci