• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Plus being an alt of a Perma Banned player.
Arn't you going a little over kill? I meen, he did it as a joke and you called him out like that. Unless you have proof then why are you saying that? And if you can get evidence of someone who doesn't have banned alts banned, then get killer kons banned.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Arn't you going a little over kill? I meen, he did it as a joke and you called him out like that. Unless you have proof then why are you saying that? And if you can get evidence of someone who doesn't have banned alts banned, then get killer kons banned.
Can you literally just leave? Please, all you've done on this thread is annoy us and start flame. kthxbai

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you literally just leave? Please, all you've done on this thread is annoy us and start flame. kthxbai
Me? Start flame? All i have done is defend a friend. Flexer insaulted my friend, who is also a member of my clan, therefore insaulting me. It wasn't intended to start flame, it was intended to show that i, and i assume others believe that that post was unnessasary and rude. I will leave now but i will leave stating that what Rielu did was a joke. He even said "just deny me, it's a joke." And when someone says a joke like that and you React being disrespectful and making accusations you can't prove. it makes you as an individual look bad. So as you say kthxby

Edit: i don't want this to be taken as an insault to anyone, especially Gears/ Spiders.

Last edited:

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Me? Start flame? All i have done is defend a friend. Flexer insaulted my friend, who is also a member of my clan, therefore insaulting me. It wasn't intended to start flame, it was intended to show that i, and i assume others believe that that post was unnessasary and rude. I will leave now but i will leave stating that what Rielu did was a joke. He even said "just deny me, it's a joke." And when someone says a joke like that and you React being disrespectful and making accusations you can't prove it makes you as an individual look bad. So as you say kthxby

Edit: i don't want this to be taken as an insault to anyone, especially Gears/ Spiders.
Like your quote says "Don't thing just react" xD

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Me? Start flame? All i have done is defend a friend. Flexer insaulted my friend, who is also a member of my clan, therefore insaulting me. It wasn't intended to start flame, it was intended to show that i, and i assume others believe that that post was unnessasary and rude. I will leave now but i will leave stating that what Rielu did was a joke. He even said "just deny me, it's a joke." And when someone says a joke like that and you React being disrespectful and making accusations you can't prove. it makes you as an individual look bad. So as you say kthxby

Insault
Like your quote says "Don't thing just react" xD
Clearly he didn't think, LOL

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GCool38
Donor: Diamond
Skype/TS(PM Me Your Skype): Skype: gcool38, I have TS

Mic?: Yeah
Timezone: EST
Wins(Please Name Alts): 317
Past Clans?: #PandasElite, #Severity, #Flight
Why Do You Want To Join Divine?: I have been trying to find the right clan for me that is strong and will accept me for a player.

PvP Strengths: FnS,Strafing
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod, Bow

-Should I be on TS for a better chance?

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HerobrinesMama
Skype/TS(PM Me Your Skype): maxthekokiri
Mic?: Razer Blackshark
Wins(Please Name Alts): 652
Past Clans?: OMega, Reunited, so many others....
Why Do You Want To Join Divine?: lots of good players and potential
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow
PvP Weaknesses: getting fns'd D:

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HerobrinesMama
Skype/TS(PM Me Your Skype): maxthekokiri
Mic?: Razer Blackshark
Wins(Please Name Alts): 652
Past Clans?: OMega, Reunited, so many others....
Why Do You Want To Join Divine?: lots of good players and potential
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow
PvP Weaknesses: getting fns'd D:
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL MEMBER!

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
I left this clan because of the lack of respect but really, no other clan I've seen are respectful either -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci