• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PuffyCottonCandy
Donor: I am a non-donor.
Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me): PuffyCottonCandy, I don't mind if random people add me haha.
Mic?: Yes, I'm going to get a new one at the end of the trimester (I already have one though).
Timezone: Pacific Coastal Time
Wins: 230
Games Played: 1866
PvP Strengths: Sword fighting, bow spamming, running
PvP Weaknesses: Getting bow spammed (Like madbellil, VitalityBeast displays this so well

ಠ_ಠ) I am also pretty weak against strong fishing rod people.
Are You Big Fan?: Yes. I am friend rank on the teamspeak ( I don't even know why.. o.o) and I fan.. a lot.

Regarding my scrubby ratio: I know that it isn't good, but I have gotten 30 wins in 4 days (which is, for me, getting better) and I know that my W/L ratio is not a good representation of my skill. This claim could be easily validated if given a chance to show my skill. I frequently team with VitalityBeast and madbellil so I am at least slightly familiar with the clan.
Accepted for trial! Please be active on the TeamSpeak to increase your chances of getting member!

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: I_Big_Nub/AwesomeSauce1966/Pinnappelo/CutieGirl3
Donor: No D:
Skype/TS: yeah
Skype Name (PM Me): awesomesauce19665
Mic?: yes
Timezone: MST
Wins: About 1200
Games Played: A lot
PvP Strengths: FNS, Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Rod spammed.
Are You Big Fan?: Duh (when you jump in the snow)
Reco-facking-mended. Only good player back in the olden days of Kronic.

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
Skype Name (PM Me): PuffyCottonCandy, I don't mind if random people add me haha.
Mic?: Yes, I'm going to get a new one at the end of the trimester (I already have one though).
PvP Weaknesses: Getting bow spammed (Like madbellil, VitalityBeast displays this so well

Are You Big Fan?: Yes. I am friend rank on the teamspeak ( I don't even know why.. o.o) and I fan.. a lot.

Regarding my scrubby ratio: I know that it isn't good, but I have gotten 30 wins in 4 days (which is, for me, getting better) and I know that my W/L ratio is not a good representation of my skill. This claim could be easily validated if given a chance to show my skill. I frequently team with VitalityBeast and madbellil so I am at least slightly familiar with the clan.
Highly recommended for full member

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
MESSAGE TO ALL TRIALS!
Due to the fact that we have only 2 open spots left on our roster, the trials need to be as active as they can if they want a spot on the roster!

VitalityBeast

Platinum
Reaction score

Recommended and I don't recommend anyone so ya know...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci