• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED FOR ELITE!!! Be active on the TS!

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL!!! Be active on the TS!!!
erm I wouldn't have done that personally. Of course spu should get elite but not immediately. I'd say we would have been better off starting him as full member. xxSPUxx ily but u do have a tendency to be inactive in clans. You would get the upgrade soon if u earned it but hey whatever that's just me.

Xx_DiEtCoKe_Xx

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Xx_DiEtCoKe_Xx
Donor:diamind
Skype/TS:yes
Skype Name (PM Me):rancore227
Mic?:yep
Timezone:Mountain
Wins:204
Games Played:920
PvP Strengths: fns / bow
PvP Weaknesses:hackers teams of 3/4
Are You Big Fan?:?am i?

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Xx_DiEtCoKe_Xx
Donor:diamind
Skype/TS:yes
Skype Name (PM Me):rancore227
Mic?:yep
Timezone:Mountain
Wins:204
Games Played:920
PvP Strengths: fns / bow
PvP Weaknesses:hackers teams of 3/4
Are You Big Fan?:?am i?
Accepted for trial member!

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
This is a very well organized nice looking roster. I just wanted to say that I've heard a lot of things about this clan. Mr_Gears stick with this clan and cherish every member you have. If everyone in this clan can stay committed and active, this clan will be a clan to be reckoned with in no time.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
This is a very well organized nice looking roster. I just wanted to say that I've heard a lot of things about this clan. Mr_Gears stick with this clan and cherish every member you have. If everyone in this clan can stay committed and active, this clan will be a clan to be reckoned with in no time.
Hey, thanks man :) Means a lot when people take time to say things like this! I'll be doing my best to keep this clan alive! Thanks for the support man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci