• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Nijjr Status
Wins: Ima god
Past Clans: The blood life
PvP Strengths: im in blood
PvP Weaknesses: oakland thug life
Skype ID(MSG Gears if you wish to not have it publicly stated): tiktactoekickmyass3timesimagayassfoolwiththecrustytiddies
Reasons for why you wish to join Divine: cuz kellib got the crusty ones probably left them in the microwave 2 long
Best rubber ducky picture:

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Nijjr Status
Wins: Ima god
Past Clans: The blood life
PvP Strengths: im in blood
PvP Weaknesses: oakland thug life
Skype ID(MSG Gears if you wish to not have it publicly stated): tiktactoekickmyass3timesimagayassfoolwiththecrustytiddies
Reasons for why you wish to join Divine: cuz kellib got the crusty ones probably left them in the microwave 2 long
Best rubber ducky picture:
why why why, they dont even csgo OMQ

RyanG

Tribute
Reaction score
I hate to say this guys, but goodbye. I had fun. I was hoping for this clan to be like Trama, but sadly not. On top of that, all of my actions in scrims and clan battles went unnoticed. After all of that, I was still known as a "randy player". I've been in some of the other clans teamspeaks and they have been saying I have a good chance of joining a high ranked clan. Goodbye, I'll see you guys around.

randallmcdaniel

Tribute
Reaction score
I hate to say this guys, but goodbye. I had fun. I was hoping for this clan to be like Trama, but sadly not. On top of that, all of my actions in scrims and clan battles went unnoticed. After all of that, I was still known as a "randy player". I've been in some of the other clans teamspeaks and they have been saying I have a good chance of joining a high ranked clan. Goodbye, I'll see you guys around.
U don't have any chance in joining a good clan you were probably on a randy ts fking fgt.

RyanG

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly, try to use some logic in your words and not just say trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci