• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diverse Build Team- Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Devon
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): I have both.
Time zone: GMT -5:00
What aspects of redstone are you best at?:
The mechanical traps.
How good would you rate yourself at redstone /10: 7.8
Screenshots of previous redstone builds (Necessary):
Here is some screenshots, and just to let you know, i have created a complete UHC out of redstone.
UHC MAP>

http://tinypic.com/r/2mhttlk/8
http://tinypic.com/r/beas5v/8
http://tinypic.com/r/ake5o8/8

Have you ever been or are you in any other build team?: No, but i would really like to.

Thanks for looking over my application, i hope you accept me, and if you do, then i cannot wait to see our awesome map on MCSG!
You have been accepted rank: Redstoner. Your work looks great and you seem like a really nice guy. Welcome!

Mr_Penguin33

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Noah (IGN Mr_Penguin33)

Skype: Facebook:noahmatgreen Yes with the facebook Part :p

Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): Yes, Just said Skype name above.

Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What aspects of building are you best at?: I don't really understand this particular question, But I'll go into a little detail with some things. Now. I would of applied for all around builder, but due to the fact I can't do redstone for my life I didn't But I do mostly Interior decorating and a little of exterior and am, quiet a good terraformer.

Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary): They are located below, but If you want to see more I will send through PM on Skype because I will not let me lad all of them.

Have you ever been or are you in any other build team? I am in a build team, that is one of the most popular build teams on TBNR with 3000+ Views and 130+ Replies, and Am currently builder on TBNR. IP=Mc.TBNR.Net

Attachments

Shucadoodle

Diamond
Reaction score

Name:
William S
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): Willthelil (skype) Also yes I do have TS.
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
What aspects of building are you best at?: Interior, vegetation, and detailing
Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/tubungadoo/ (My map)
Have you ever been or are you in any other build team: Yes and no, I have not been on an official MCSG build team, but I was in a little private build team for a little while. The reason I am doing this is because I think it would be something fun and new to me. :)

xxKissxO

Spectator
Reaction score
Application for Builder:
Name: Jordan a.k.a. xxKissxO
Skype: Applegatedabomb.tnt (Please do not judge me because of my name, I was about 12 when I made it xD)

Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): I do have skype (listed above) and I also have a TeamSpeak
Time zone: Pacific Standard (Las Vegas, Nevada)
What aspects of building are you best at?: I mostly specialize in interior and exterior design, but I also am good at building statues and pixel arts, and I can make decent towers (If you have Xbox Minecraft, I'd be willing to show you a whole world I used to work on when I was 12-13 years old.)
Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary): Well like I said, I have a whole world on Xbox, but if you do need these screenshots, please message me on skype and I will send some screenshots of my work to you

Have you ever been or are you in any other build team? Yes, but once again, it was on Xbox :p I've never really done much on PC Minecraft, besides server play. (I've been playing PC for about 2 years)

I decided to add in so more information about myself before you going judging the information above. Personally I think you should edit your questions and add stuff like: How will you benefit to the team, or How long are you usually on. Since I believe that this information in necessary, I'll tell you. I will benefit to the team because I a skilled builder, I know you might not see it yet, but believe me, I am detailed about my builds. Another thing, I am on whenever you need me since it'll be summer in 2 weeks, so there you go! (Except for when I'm sleeping, mama needs her sleep here) Also, I do have a YouTube, thought it would be necessary to mention, so if you need a map trailer done, or anything like that, I'd be glad to help! Thanks for looking over my application and I hope I qualify! <3

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Application for Builder:
Name: Jordan a.k.a. xxKissxO
Skype: Applegatedabomb.tnt (Please do not judge me because of my name, I was about 12 when I made it xD)
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): I do have skype (listed above) and I also have a TeamSpeak
Time zone: Pacific Standard (Las Vegas, Nevada)
What aspects of building are you best at?: I mostly specialize in interior and exterior design, but I also am good at building statues and pixel arts, and I can make decent towers (If you have Xbox Minecraft, I'd be willing to show you a whole world I used to work on when I was 12-13 years old.)
Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary): Well like I said, I have a whole world on Xbox, but if you do need these screenshots, please message me on skype and I will send some screenshots of my work to you
Have you ever been or are you in any other build team? Yes, but once again, it was on Xbox :p I've never really done much on PC Minecraft, besides server play. (I've been playing PC for about 2 years)
I decided to add in so more information about myself before you going judging the information above. Personally I think you should edit your questions and add stuff like: How will you benefit to the team, or How long are you usually on. Since I believe that this information in necessary, I'll tell you. I will benefit to the team because I a skilled builder, I know you might not see it yet, but believe me, I am detailed about my builds. Another thing, I am on whenever you need me since it'll be summer in 2 weeks, so there you go! (Except for when I'm sleeping, mama needs her sleep here) Also, I do have a YouTube, thought it would be necessary to mention, so if you need a map trailer done, or anything like that, I'd be glad to help! Thanks for looking over my application and I hope I qualify! <3
I am glad you have put a lot of detail into your application, you have been Accepted Rank: Builder Welcome!

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score

Name:
William S
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): Willthelil (skype) Also yes I do have TS.
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
What aspects of building are you best at?: Interior, vegetation, and detailing
Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/tubungadoo/ (My map)
Have you ever been or are you in any other build team: Yes and no, I have not been on an official MCSG build team, but I was in a little private build team for a little while. The reason I am doing this is because I think it would be something fun and new to me. :)
Your builds really look good if they are your own. So you have been Accepted Rank: Builder Welcome!

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Noah (IGN Mr_Penguin33)

Skype: Facebook:noahmatgreen Yes with the facebook Part :p

Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): Yes, Just said Skype name above.

Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What aspects of building are you best at?: I don't really understand this particular question, But I'll go into a little detail with some things. Now. I would of applied for all around builder, but due to the fact I can't do redstone for my life I didn't But I do mostly Interior decorating and a little of exterior and am, quiet a good terraformer.

Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary): They are located below, but If you want to see more I will send through PM on Skype because I will not let me lad all of them.

Have you ever been or are you in any other build team? I am in a build team, that is one of the most popular build teams on TBNR with 3000+ Views and 130+ Replies, and Am currently builder on TBNR. IP=Mc.TBNR.Net
You seem like an excellent terraformer and a good builder, so for that you have been Accepted Rank: All Rounder! Welcome!

ItsPrimeTimeYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jack
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed): I have both.
Time zone: GMT
What aspects of building are you best at?: I am quite good at all, also I am friends with Shucanooble
Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary): I don't have any cause I wiped all my single player worlds u_u
Have you ever been or are you in any other build team? a year or so ago me and like 5 friends tried building a SG Map. :D

Lukus

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:lukus
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?If so skype name?(Pm If needed):yes i do
Time zone:gmt
What aspects of building are you best at?out side of buildings/detail also go redstoner
Screenshots of previous builds (Necessary):don't do single player
Have you ever been or are you in any other build team?no

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Kameron
Time zone: Central
What aspects of redstone are you best at?: The normal, I DO NOT know how to use Command blocks. I do not understand the newest aspects of it... yet, my favorite things I like to build use redstone.
How good would you rate yourself at redstone /10: hmm.... I'm good at making things work, I can not make a piston movie (I've tried) but I can for the most part do plenty of things with it. 8-9
Screenshots of previous redstone builds (Necessary): I will post these in a second, I made a quick one in an hour, if you need more examples I will build something else too. I quit video games until recently so all my original builds are gone.
Have you ever been or are you in any other build team? Not really no, I have been accepted but was inactive while I was on.
Note if you NEED more examples I am able to make some, but for now I'll just leave it.
2014-06-01_00.37.10.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci