• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District Wins

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys! Obviously the MCSG Moderators/Coders have a lot more important things to work on right now but if players were randomly assigned to districts instead of where they join the lobby or would equal out the wins. I mean, it's not a major feature a lot of people may want but it's just a small thing that may create more competition.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
That would be a cool fun addition. And plus maybe add a bit of teaming within the district which is better than a team of eight running around the map.

Reactions: Le0

Demonds11

Survivor
Reaction score
All players should be assigned to a random district, then they can fight for their district. xD

I love this idea, when MCSG gets their priorities done, I want this added.
Like do you mean assigned to only a district to play for only?

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
I think people in the community should vote for whether they would want a permanent district so every game you play you'll be in e.g District 8 or whether people would like a random district every game.
I would prefer a permanent district as then prizes could be given out every month to the district with the most wins. Nothing huge, maybe just like 100/200 points to every district member. The only downside with this is more than one person from a district may join a lobby which could cause problems :/

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They WERE and may still be making a survival server in which you are assigned a district to play MCSG for, as well as having monthly reapings within it and doing tasks and gathering supplies. I don't know what is going on with that project these days, but it sounded a little like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci