• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dishonored or Assassins Creed 3?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get both games lately, but 60 dollars is a little out of reach for my family. The title pretty much says it all; which game should I get? Both games would be completely new (even Assassins Creed, I've never touched a game on there!). Dishonored looks like it has a nice plot, while Assassins Creed looks like it could be a nice game to take a break from school/MCSG on.

What are your thoughts?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I would say AC III, but I haven't played either of them yet, so don't take my word for it.

Cloud80

Spectator
Reaction score
In my opinion, get Dishonored. It is a game that will go down with the greats. I haven't been able to put it down yet. The graphics, story and gameplay are amazing.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly say : ACIII . You have never played any assassin creed but I can assure you that it is awesome .(I'm a great fan of the AC serie games and played them all.)

R

RedSeamonster

In my opinion, get Dishonored. It is a game that will go down with the greats. I haven't been able to put it down yet. The graphics, story and gameplay are amazing.
What is the story like?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I would say choose one you want to play online and download/crack the other one.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I would say choose one you want to play online and download/crack the other one.
I'm new to both series, so I was just wondering if I could obtain the opinions of others before I could actually make that decision. I'm not going to crack or download any game. I've been infected with too many viruses because of that, lol.

Thanks for your opinions, everyone! :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I'm new to both series, so I was just wondering if I could obtain the opinions of others before I could actually make that decision. I'm not going to crack or download any game. I've been infected with too many viruses because of that, lol.

Thanks for your opinions, everyone! :D
Well I played all AC games (except AC III) and I'm really positive about it. Havn't played Dishonored though.
And about the viruses, you should install a good anti-virus program and download from trusted sites. :)

Wait Dishonored has an online mode (does not do any research).
Well AC III Has a new multiplayer mode, and I'm excited about it. :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
If you want a game with an amazing story, get AC3. The story spans over a millenium and ever since the creation of the world. Its so in-depth that I tend to forget things.
I played it and its EPIC!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci