• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
When will they be re-opening/why don't you guys need a redstoner? Not trying to be nosy, just interested.
Despite that, would I have got in based upon my application?
We're looking into changing the application process, so that there is no specific "redstoner, terraformer, builder" Etc. I want everyone to have at least some ability to do architecture. As that's what is most important. So in a way, no you would not have got in, not without actual builds. As for re-opening, when we see fit.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Zane Simpson
IGN: iMightTroll
Skype Name: imighttroll
Building Specialities: Long Builds (Towns etc)
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/LI3TR
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I'm currently in TE & Kithex
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works?
Because I would love to be involved/help with the high quality work that you guys push out.

Last edited:

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Name: Zane Simpson
IGN: iMightTroll
Skype Name: imighttroll
Building Specialities: Long Builds (Towns etc)
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/kADOw
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I'm currently in TE & Kithex
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works?
Because I would love to be involved/help with the high quality work that you guys push out.
The fact that that album is named "Team swish app" kinda doesn't put you in a good standing, even if you have shown the persistance to apply again, though I'm still only keen on two of your six pictures... I'll let Charlie deal with it.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
The fact that that album is named "Team swish app" kinda doesn't put you in a good standing, even if you have shown the persistance to apply again, though I'm still only keen on two of your six pictures... I'll let Charlie deal with it.
I thought I'd just use the same imgur album as I used in that app because it doesn't really make much sense to make an imgur album every time I apply for a build team. Either way it has been fixed and has another screenshot.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci