• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

djbudiwarman

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: djbudiwarman
Wins on MCSG: 204
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: skype yes, teamspeak no
Skype username: djbudiwarman
Do you have a working microphone: yes
PVP Strength: sword, water fights, fns (sorta)
PVP Weakness: bow, fishing rod, hackers, and clean up crews
How Active are you (1/10): 7
How would your presence benefit our team:
Why do you want to join superior: Captainagy told me to try and apply because he said its a really good clan.
Have you played with any other members: Captainagy, Neot2003
Previous Clans: Acolytes, AS Legacy, Bamboozle, AS Domination, etc.
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I wouldnt change anything. Its fine.

L3O99

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:L3O99
Wins:557
Games Played:1249
Skype/Teamspeak:Both
Mic:Blue Snowball
Pvp Strength:Sword
Pvp Weakness: F&S/Poor Connection
Active:7/10

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: djbudiwarman
Wins on MCSG: 204
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: skype yes, teamspeak no
Skype username: djbudiwarman
Do you have a working microphone: yes
PVP Strength: sword, water fights, fns (sorta)
PVP Weakness: bow, fishing rod, hackers, and clean up crews
How Active are you (1/10): 7
How would your presence benefit our team:
Why do you want to join superior: Captainagy told me to try and apply because he said its a really good clan.
Have you played with any other members: Captainagy, Neot2003
Previous Clans: Acolytes, AS Legacy, Bamboozle, AS Domination, etc.
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I wouldnt change anything. Its fine.
Accepted as Trial.

Accepted as Member

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Whats your skype username?

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi #Superior.
It would be an honor to make a clan battle against his clan.
If the idea seems perfect you can add me to skype... [croowz72]
#UlTraCraft | OWNER.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: BoostMeGaming
Wins on MCSG: 343/830
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: Yesh
Skype username: BoostMeGaming (You have me)
Do you have a working microphone: Yesh
PVP Strength: I am very accurate with a Bow, and sometimes those Combos with my sword pull off, but mostly, I am extreamly skilled at FnS (Flint and Steel).
PVP Weakness: Everyone would guess it, Lag Spikes, when everyone freezes I'd die/crash, and my scroll wheel sometimes fail on me and I use my fishing rod instead of a sword :p
How Active are you (1/10): 5/10 (If you count Weekdays)
How would your presence benefit our team: I could help with clan battles and come up with "Good" suggestions for this clan!
Why do you want to join superior: Because I believe this clan has great potential and it would be nice to have more friends around here :D
Have you played with any other members: Yes, ToatsMyGoat pretty much :p
Previous Clans: All trials, but none passed =/
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: Firstly, shouldn't it be *Given? Anyways If I were given Leader rank, i'd probably do the same thing as other great clan leaders xD

littledills

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: littledills
Wins on MCSG:162
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype:yes
Skype username:thelittledills
Do you have a working microphone:yes
PVP Strength:fishing Rod, Flint and steel and sword skills
PVP Weakness:not the best with a bow
How Active are you (1/10) : 8
How would your presence benefit our team: I work good in teams, I follow directions well and I can handle myself, and I make smart decisions in games, also I'm very competitive
Why do you want to join superior: I have 2 friends in superior, also I think it would be very fun to do clan battles, I love these kinds of things, or should I day Competitive gaming :D

Have you played with any other members:
Previous Clans:The Uprising
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I think the clan is setup very well, I really like it I would honestly change nothing

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: littledills
Wins on MCSG:162
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype:yes
Skype username:thelittledills
Do you have a working microphone:yes
PVP Strength:fishing Rod, Flint and steel and sword skills
PVP Weakness:not the best with a bow
How Active are you (1/10) : 8
How would your presence benefit our team: I work good in teams, I follow directions well and I can handle myself, and I make smart decisions in games, also I'm very competitive
Why do you want to join superior: I have 2 friends in superior, also I think it would be very fun to do clan battles, I love these kinds of things, or should I day Competitive gaming :D
Previous Clans:The Uprising
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I think the clan is setup very well, I really like it I would honestly change nothing
Accepted as Trial

Minecraft IGN: BoostMeGaming
Wins on MCSG: 343/830
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: Yesh
Skype username: BoostMeGaming (You have me)
Do you have a working microphone: Yesh
PVP Strength: I am very accurate with a Bow, and sometimes those Combos with my sword pull off, but mostly, I am extreamly skilled at FnS (Flint and Steel).
PVP Weakness: Everyone would guess it, Lag Spikes, when everyone freezes I'd die/crash, and my scroll wheel sometimes fail on me and I use my fishing rod instead of a sword :p
How Active are you (1/10): 5/10 (If you count Weekdays)
How would your presence benefit our team: I could help with clan battles and come up with "Good" suggestions for this clan!
Why do you want to join superior: Because I believe this clan has great potential and it would be nice to have more friends around here :D
Have you played with any other members: Yes, ToatsMyGoat pretty much :p
Previous Clans: All trials, but none passed =/
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: Firstly, shouldn't it be *Given? Anyways If I were given Leader rank, i'd probably do the same thing as other great clan leaders xD
Accepted as member

urmom35

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: urmom35
Wins on MCSG: 62 :/ new to MCSG 680 wins on hive
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes both
Skype username: MCurmom35
Do you have a working microphone: Yes Razor Kracken Pro
PVP Strength: I am decent with the rod and bow and am a pretty smart player in my opinion
PVP Weakness: Since I am new to MCSG somewhat I don't know all the routes, but I am usually get decent gear on every map since I watch a lot of MCSG youtubers so that's not really an issue that much. I am also not the very best with FnS but am improving.
How Active are you (1/10) I go to my dads part of the week and when I go to my dads I am not THAT active but I still get on everyday, but when I am at my mom's I am on a lot. overall 6/10 or like 7/10 to be completely honest.
How would your presence benefit our team: I think I am a pretty good player and a cool guy.
Why do you want to join superior: I would like to join a good MCSG clan to get better at MCSG and learn the ways of the MCSG. I am also looking to meet some cool people and make some MCSG friends.
Previous Clans: None on MCSG xD but a few good ones on Hive such as infinity, fiery, and alysium4
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: Probs add more bacon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci